STAR Golf Carts

Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2008, 01:01 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney07 View Post
You are referring to K & H Golf Carts which no longer sells Star Carts. The manufacturer took away the franchising licence from K & H Carts, because of poor service and complaints. We have a 2007 Star, that had problems right off the lot. K & H Carts from owner to cart service department could not be trusted, a fabricator of the truth, and extended periods without for the 3 times back to the shop. Get what you pay for were our thoughts. WRONG.
Golf Cart Connection took over the warranty for Star.......2 weeks after sending to their Mount Dora facility (11/30/07) we got our cart back. During those 2 weeks we were kept informed of the progress, the problem and the solution. Excellent customer, and technical service. We have not had a problem since. We have a 2008 Precedent Club Cart also, I prefer The Star. Nice look, drives great.
Buying a cart, look at the what you get after your purchase. K & H Golf Carts is a joke, compared to really customer service. Golf Cart Connection and Star Carts, recommend.
I wonder how K&H remains in business? Our experience was just like described above. The owner doesn't seem phased by unhappy customers.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Veteran member
Default Star cart

Golf Cart Connections behind the Mc Donalds on 441 is a dealer.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshoffer View Post
I wonder how K&H remains in business? Our experience was just like described above. The owner doesn't seem phased by unhappy customers.
I also had a terrible experience with K&H. I believe it is a son and father owners. The father is OK but the son is a total rip off. I had them do a sunbrella for me including paying for seat covers. When I got it back the seat covers were not installed but in the basket. I called and was told that since my"seats looked so nice " that they didnt install them.

Well a week or so later i went to install the covers and they did not fit. I called and was told that it was my fault because i didnt tell them i had deluxe seats. They told me they would get the correct covers for me. Well 3 weeks later it took a letter to them threatening lawsuit before they refunded my money for the seat cover portion. It took 3 days to get them from par car.

I was not surprised when I read in the paper that Star car was pulling the franchise.

jeffy
Old 10-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Eight out of ten carts you see in tv are re manufactured club cars .......their deals are not that hot so there must be something that attracts villagers to them........i have two of them with high speed motors thats give them about 20 to 21 mph............very nice machine's and the only one that has an aluminum frame..........
Old 10-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I should mention that if you are going to buy a new gas model , then i think Yamaha has the edge on the competition ,,,,,,i have two friends that bought them last summer and they love them...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.