Still looking for rentals...

Closed Thread
Old 03-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Default Still looking for rentals...

Have been able to locate handful of potential rentals using some of the places recommended by you all However could still use some help as unfurnished is hard to come by.

Looking for a 1 year lease unfurnished home for my parents. We're non smokers/ no pets. April 2012 - April 2013...not really needing till mid april when we actually move.

We were planning on coming to the villages next weekend (march 9th weekend) to find and secure a rental ahead of time. Have a few listings to look at.

I know new properties come up for rental time to time. If you have one and would like to rent to individuals who will take very good care of your home or property please PM me or direct me to your listing. My mother is very meticulous in cleaning and keeping a home. Can't get her to change her ways and relax.

We're looking for 1500 sq ft on up to 1900. 3/2 bed/bath preferable. Really interested in designer or cottage/ranch style homes. Please PM me if you have anything that might work. Would love to look, pics would be great. My mother likes to see the coloring

Thanks
Old 03-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Default Suggestion

Hi,

I was just on a local site and saw one new unfurnished listing and you never know you might find a few more...it was villageshomes4 rent.com
The other site that probably would have them is villages4rent.com

Hope it helps
Old 03-05-2012, 12:19 PM

Thanks The first one is a new site to me but didn't find much in the unfurnished. Hard to find them because everyone seems to do month to month, week to week We've got a few to look at, not many but a few. If anyone else has one please let me know. We're going to be in the villages Fri and Sat to lock down a rental for the time frame.

Thanks all.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:42 PM

Hi anlashokna,

Might have something your looking for. Please send PM
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.