New York Times needed for "12 Angry Jurors"

Closed Thread
Old 02-03-2015, 03:06 PM
Default New York Times needed for "12 Angry Jurors"

Hi,

My sister is the stage manager for the upcoming play "12 Angry Jurors" that's being performed at Mulberry Rec Center from Feb 13 thru the 16th. A very special prop is needed- that so far they have not been able to find. They need a copy of the New York Times. They were actually trying to find one that came from 1955, (in case there are any collectors out there) but, any Times will do as long as there are black and white pages. Please send Barbara a note if you can help out. lonandboonact@yahoo.com

Many thanks if you can.

Katie
Old 02-03-2015, 03:29 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katerogers View Post
Hi,

My sister is the stage manager for the upcoming play "12 Angry Jurors" that's being performed at Mulberry Rec Center from Feb 13 thru the 16th. A very special prop is needed- that so far they have not been able to find. They need a copy of the New York Times. They were actually trying to find one that came from 1955, (in case there are any collectors out there) but, any Times will do as long as there are black and white pages. Please send Barbara a note if you can help out. lonandboonact@yahoo.com

Many thanks if you can.

Katie
Try this on ebay:
1955 ny times issue | eBay
Old 02-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Sage

I can't help you. But if you did get an old paper, wouldn't it be yellowed by now and look more conspicuous?
Old 02-03-2015, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katerogers View Post
Hi,

Many thanks if you can.

Katie
I'd be happy to send a current NYT newspaper if that would help. I probably have several hidden under the snow in my yard so by now they are old to me.
PM me and let me know your address if you are interested.
Old 02-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Publix or Winn Dixie carry New York Times.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.