Welcome Wagon visits

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2015, 10:13 PM
Default Welcome Wagon visits

I've seen complaints about someone stopping at new owners home and implying they are from Welcome Wagon but I have not seen the following information posted. I checked the real Welcome Wagon web site and the site says they do not make house calls anymore.

The following is copied directly from their site.

Welcome Wagon's personalized greetings and community information have touched the lives of over 75 million households, including American Presidents such as Kennedy, Nixon and George W. Bush as they moved into the White House. The home visits stopped in 1998 as an increase in two-income families meant fewer people were home to accept visits. Welcome Wagon began greeting new homebuyers through the mail with a gift of an attractive, customized gift book.

Although the day of door-to-door neighborly visits are a thing of the past, Welcome Wagon is still committed to connecting with new homebuyers through their mailboxes and the internet. Our mode of delivery may be different than before, but our mission is still the same today as in 1928:
Old 03-22-2015, 11:24 PM
Gold member

Ok.
Old 03-22-2015, 11:34 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Welcome Wagon still exists? Who knew!
Old 03-23-2015, 02:20 AM

If you want info relating to the TV supposed Welcome Wagon you need to look at many previous post. ( I think you type in Welcome Wagon in thread search) The issue and explanation of who is behind this and their reasons are documented .

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.