Stop Signs

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2007, 08:30 AM
Default Stop Signs

A subject often discussed and how they are constantly violated. I was stopped in our hometown of Vestal NY when I was in a hurry to get home from work and a few hundred feet after my "slow and go" through the sign I saw the unmistaken red lights in my mirror!
Vestal is known for the "tough cops" so I was sure of a ticket and a fine! After looking at my license and registration, and I am now watching the time saying 30 seconds to come to a stop and I would be home by now, the officer approached the car window. His words were "Mrs. Kokochak, stop signs are for YOUR SAFETY AS WELL AS OTHERS remember that and have a good evening" That was over 10 years ago and his words are vivid in my memory!!
Old 10-14-2007, 08:50 AM
Founder
Default Re: Stop Signs

Seems like a good time to re-post this video TOTV shot in a 20 minute time period at Calumet and Beuna Vista recently. Click twice on the start button to view it.

[gvideo=400,326]1802810714911175365[/gvideo]
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.