store with Danish furniture

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-23-2015, 07:07 PM
Gold member
Location: Bought Tamarind Grove, Mercer Island Wa, previously NH,FLA,Hi,CT,CA,GA, Hubby from Hawaii
Default store with Danish furniture

We have always had Danish/Scandinavian furniture usually teak and I don't see any stores that sell it . The store that sells Stressless will work for recliners but a bedroom set or other pieces might be needed if I don't move our well worn pieces from Seattle. I think a lot of the furniture I see here is oversized for the space and not our taste. I am wondering if I need to buy the stuff in Seattle use it to stage the house and then move it down. Seems to be counterintuitive but I can't find a store.
Old 01-23-2015, 07:12 PM
Sage

Maybe in Orlando?
Old 01-23-2015, 07:20 PM

look at Scan Design in Orlando

Scan Design Furniture - Contemporary Design and Modern Danish Teak | Scan Design of Florida | Modern, Contemporary Furniture |
Old 01-23-2015, 08:34 PM
Soaring Eagle member

We also love and own teak furniture, much was bought at Scan Design in Altamonte Springs just north of Orlando off I-4. We have found the furniture at Scan Design is not the same as we purchased in the 80's. Good luck.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.