storms

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2007, 05:22 PM
Default storms

not to worry but time to check supplies if you don't automatically keep stocked up.
we've got two named storms in south atlantic.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:34 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: storms

Been watching the weather. Headed out on cruise this w-end before I come to TV. Looks like Dean and I might meet in Grand Cayman. :dontknow:. It's ok tho, as I have TV to look forward to after cruise!

Becky
Old 08-15-2007, 06:52 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: storms

Neither one of these puppies will affect us unless there is a dramatic shift in the winds....a good thing since my daughter and our three grandmonsters are headed here for next week.
Poughkeepsie, NY;Buckhannon, WV;Oak Bluffs, Mass;Suitland, MD;Salt Point, NY;Camp Lejeune, NC;Highland, NY;Manassas, VA;Colchester, VT;Brookfield, CT;Tucson, AZ;Brookfield, CT;The Villages, FL; Vietnam-1967 USMC
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.