Strangest occurances I have seen in TV

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2018, 01:04 PM
Veteran member

For me, I love watching the people dance at the squares like they don't have a care in the world and don't care whose watching and just let themselves go and have a great time.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Yesterday while going to work, a man was parked in his cart adjacent to the practice green at Turtle Mound and was reading a book while his green parrot was sitting on the steering wheel watching him.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:34 PM

We love to see Paul too. I give him a lot of credit
Old 01-14-2018, 06:44 AM
Sage

I saw a 2 seater golf cart going down the regular street in the golf cart lane with a man and a woman in the front with a 5 year old on her lap. Standing up on the back of the cart were two children about 8 or 10 years old holding on for dear life while they went very fast. Everyone in the cart was laughing and having a great time. They were also clutching beach bags and pool noodles.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:19 AM

Funny but sad. On two different day on Bona Vista near Sumter landing we saw the same vehicle who had apparently taken the fly around by mistake backing into the round-a-bout against traffic to get to the Sumter Landing exit.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:30 AM
Veteran member

I once sa a small Mercedes Benz come out of the Tunnel at Palmer. Also saw a cart that looked like a tank with the driver standing up so his head was in the turrent. He was on the path but went around the Palmer round about because he couldn't go through the tunnel.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,349 Times in 2,505 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpvillager View Post
Funny but sad. On two different day on Bona Vista near Sumter landing we saw the same vehicle who had apparently taken the fly around by mistake backing into the round-a-bout against traffic to get to the Sumter Landing exit.
I have seen several instances of people reversing on roundabouts having misse an exit, instead of going round again!!
Old 01-15-2018, 12:05 AM

I got a prime spot at Walmart...next to the cart return area. When I came out, someone had parked next to me, pulled right up to the
area when the carts need to go in. No one could get a cart in it with the car parked there.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:59 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,307 Times in 541 Posts

The first time I saw a dog in a stroller as it came toward us I confess that I thought “boy that’s an ugly baby” and I nearly fell off the curb as they got close and I saw a pug bull dog seemily smiling at me as it passed by. It was funny.
Old 01-15-2018, 04:15 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith Ann View Post
I got a prime spot at Walmart...next to the cart return area. When I came out, someone had parked next to me, pulled right up to the
area when the carts need to go in. No one could get a cart in it with the car parked there.
So funny!
Old 01-15-2018, 09:31 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I would get every cart I could find and surround the car with them, front, back, and both sides. He would have a hard time getting to his car, and would get the message, I'm sure. Then I would take a picture for the newspaper, and maybe take a video for U-tube when he returned to his car.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 01-15-2018, 09:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,159 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith Ann View Post
Either "entitled" or clueless. I vote for clueless.
Old 01-15-2018, 09:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,159 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
I would get every cart I could find and surround the car with them, front, back, and both sides. He would have a hard time getting to his car, and would get the message, I'm sure. Then I would take a picture for the newspaper, and maybe take a video for U-tube when he returned to his car.
Priceless!
Old 01-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,674 Times in 628 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
Then when the driver turned out to be a beautiful young lady with a come-hither smile, you would immediately remove the carts and apologize profusely.

In fact, in the 1980's I knew a young lady like that. She would park in a 'no parking' zone in front of work and just smile at the guards, who would never give her a ticket. I guess she felt entitled.

A few years later she got married and had a child. I heard her husband killed her.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by VApeople View Post
Then when the driver turned out to be a beautiful young lady with a come-hither smile, you would immediately remove the carts and apologize profusely.

In fact, in the 1980's I knew a young lady like that. She would park in a 'no parking' zone in front of work and just smile at the guards, who would never give her a ticket. I guess she felt entitled.

A few years later she got married and had a child. I heard her husband killed her.
Sorry about the sad ending on that one. I have been known to smile my way out of a traffic ticket before (a few times).
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, golf, turn, tunnel, driver

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.