Strangest occurances I have seen in TV

Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2018, 08:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 7,371 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VApeople View Post
Then when the driver turned out to be a beautiful young lady with a come-hither smile, you would immediately remove the carts and apologize profusely.

In fact, in the 1980's I knew a young lady like that. She would park in a 'no parking' zone in front of work and just smile at the guards, who would never give her a ticket. I guess she felt entitled.

A few years later she got married and had a child. I heard her husband killed her.
Maybe she stopped smiling and got a parking ticket!
Old 01-16-2018, 09:56 AM
Gold member

My strangest sight in The Villages was at my sliding patio door a couple years ago. Our beagle, Bob, was standing at the door, growling at something outside, moving his head up and down fairly slowly. When I walked over to see what was going on, I saw a long, black snake moving up and down against the door, apparently trying to get in, and the dog was moving in synch with the snake. I was amazed - and went to the garage to get a broom. Once the snake started moving away from the door, I went out into the yard and motivated him to leave, which he promptly did. We get black racers in our walled yard quite frequently, but this is the only one we've seen looking for a home.
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, golf, turn, tunnel, driver

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.