Suggestion Box for TV Developer

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2012, 07:58 AM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to rjn5656
Default Suggestions

Lot of good ideas here. But is there a formal way to provide suggestions to the developer.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:19 AM
Email Reported As Spam
Default The Liberal Wish List

How about an Arts theater, an indoor pool, wider cartpaths and separate paths for walkers and bicylist, and gates at every viilage and an expansion of acreage in TV without adding more people and free golf all the time on the championship courses and free lawn service and free utiities and cable and free drinks at every tavern and free health care and 50% discount on all food items and.............
Old 03-31-2012, 09:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

How about an Arts theater, an indoor pool, wider cartpaths and separate paths for walkers and bicylist, and gates at every viilage and an expansion of acreage in TV without adding more people and free golf all the time on the championship courses and free lawn service and free utiities and cable and free drinks at every tavern and free health care and 50% discount on all food items and.............

It is apparent to me that those of us who care about you will have to soon have an intervention. Please do not drink any more of that kool refreshing drink.

Hugs.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,351 Times in 2,390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjn5656 View Post
Lot of good ideas here. But is there a formal way to provide suggestions to the developer.
Annual resident survey.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Oh how I'd love to play some miniature golf on a beautiful evening! Knowing The Villages, it would be unique and fun. A great place to add to this lovely community, and a great place to take the grandkids.
Minature golf at Rolling Acres Driving Range.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:21 AM
Sage

[QUOTE=PJ;137930]I started to put this in the "Re: EVERYBODY SEEMS TO LOVE THE VILLAGES, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HATE BESIDES" but that one is too long already, IMHO.

And besides I love it here!! I don't hate anything - this is paradise....
Well ok we do have lotsa bad drivers!! And a less-than-efficient "security gate system".

My suggestions for the "Suggestion Box":

1. Instead of using those cards to get through the gates, I'd like to have some small sticker on my windshield that could be "read" by an electronic reader at the gates. My driver's side window opener/closer (not sure what to call it) is starting to go bad! This can be very expensive to get repaired! (Been there!!)

We just had a survey that all Villages residents could participate in. You still can put your suggestions in - go to TheVillages.net.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ View Post
I started to put this in the "Re: EVERYBODY SEEMS TO LOVE THE VILLAGES, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HATE BESIDES" but that one is too long already, IMHO.

Well ok we do have lotsa bad drivers!! And a less-than-efficient "security gate system".

1. Instead of using those cards to get through the gates, I'd like to have some small sticker on my windshield that could be "read" by an electronic reader at the gates. My driver's side window opener/closer (not sure what to call it) is starting to go bad! This can be very expensive to get repaired! (Been there!!)

2. I'd love to have a real Farmers' Market especially in the Summer months, at both squares, (or even one square on alternating days or weeks) at least once a week, EARLY in the mornings before it gets hot or starts raining!

Anyone else have ideas?

I live in Glenbrook & can open my gate without lowering the window. Drive a little closer to the reader & flash your card through the closed window. This doesn't work at all gates but It seems reasonable to assume that the readers could be relocated (like at Glenbrook) so that cards could be read through a closed window.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:12 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ View Post
I started to put this in the "Re: EVERYBODY SEEMS TO LOVE THE VILLAGES, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HATE BESIDES" but that one is too long already, IMHO.

2. I'd love to have a real Farmers' Market especially in the Summer months, at both squares, (or even one square on alternating days or weeks) at least once a week, EARLY in the mornings before it gets hot or starts raining!

Anyone else have ideas?
There's a wonderful Farmer's Market in Wildwood, Route 301 (Main Street) in front of the Town Hall every Saturday...baked goods, plants, fruits and veggies of all kinds. There's also a truck selling fresh fish that seems to do quite well. The hours, I believe, are 8am to 2pm year-round. There's also the Market at Marion, down on 441 in Marion County open Fri - Sun. It's a farmers market/flea market and absolutely huge. We go to the Wildwood market every weekend. Easy parking and small enough to walk around.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesoffh View Post
There's a wonderful Farmer's Market in Wildwood, Route 301 (Main Street) in front of the Town Hall every Saturday...baked goods, plants, fruits and veggies of all kinds. There's also a truck selling fresh fish that seems to do quite well. The hours, I believe, are 8am to 2pm year-round. There's also the Market at Marion, down on 441 in Marion County open Fri - Sun. It's a farmers market/flea market and absolutely huge. We go to the Wildwood market every weekend. Easy parking and small enough to walk around.
There is a farmers market in Lady Lake on Tuesdays. Also, one in Leesburg on Saturdays.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:52 PM
Veteran member

I play pickle ball 5-6 days a week 2-3 hours at a time. My tan is getting so dark I really wish on some of the newer courts they would put a high screen so I don't get so much sun. I know we can't put lights on the courts because of the noise but a nice high screen would be great.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjn5656 View Post
Yes. It's called the Resident Survey. Go to TheVillages.net.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.