Grandkids for Easter???

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Sage
Default Grandkids for Easter???

I see a lot of kids here this week. Who has grandkids here for the holiday?? What are their ages and what are you doing with them to pass the time??
Old 03-31-2013, 05:28 AM
Sage

Next week I have my son's boys from California, Henry 7 and Charley 5. If ir's not warm enough to swim I really don't know what they'll do. They don't have TV at home so I guess that will be something of a novelty.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 03-31-2013, 07:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Other peoples grandchildren make me smile too.

Our two were here the first of the month. This is a picture of Graylyn that seems JUST A SHORT TIME AGO when she was three and a couple recent ones of her and Colin who is on a full acadamic ride at Ohio University.

We find so much to do with them and we always have. But they aren't here today because they work and go to school. Graylyn is executive producer of Fox News at an affiliate station. I know I have said this all before. It is called bragging.

We love them so much and I miss my bunnying skills being used today.

Happiness to all of you who have your grands with you today. Cherish every moment. Even grandchildren grow up fast these days.

Last edited by graciegirl; 04-17-2013 at 07:56 AM.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:58 AM
Sage
Default Love the pics!!!

Thanks for posting pictures Gracie. I love seeing pictures of grandkids as they are so close to our hearts. I really miss putting up an Easter basket for my daughter. Instead I sent my grand daughter her Easter dress and some Veggie Tales videos that she just loves. It's hard when you have to send packages through the mail cause candy melts so we substitute clothes and other stuff. Just have to be creative. Enjoy your Easter!!!
Old 03-31-2013, 09:07 AM
Gold member

i too love grandchildren---well done
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.