Suggestions for Paddock Square

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2018, 06:07 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Where do you think the commentator got the information?
Hopefully from The Villages but time will tell!
Old 04-02-2018, 01:56 PM

Why Costco? Well we moved here less than a year ago and just about everyone we have met here makes the trek to Orlando once a month. Even though there is a Sam's club its not Costco and I know they would have people coming from Ocala if they put one by the Loews on 466A. Then there is Fenny...Non stop growth and built in customers. Yes and I would love a homegoods / Marshalls Ross Joanne's etc...
Old 04-02-2018, 02:19 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irymama View Post
Why Costco? Well we moved here less than a year ago and just about everyone we have met here makes the trek to Orlando once a month. Even though there is a Sam's club its not Costco and I know they would have people coming from Ocala if they put one by the Loews on 466A. Then there is Fenny...Non stop growth and built in customers. Yes and I would love a homegoods / Marshalls Ross Joanne's etc...
I think there’s a Homegoods and Marshall’s on 466 behind Bonefish. I think. Uh, maybe. Perhaps. If not, go out for lunch.
Closed Thread

Tags
add, nice, middle, great, north

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.