Sun Times Story

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2015, 07:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

If you are patient, in a week or so, Lt. Nehemiah Wolfe of the Sumter County Sheriff's office will catch this perp. And they will take him in, and some fool judge will give him a low bail, and he'll be walkin' around again.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
Get a security system!
I have 3 - Glock .40, S&W Bodyguard .380 and a Browning Auto 5 12 gauge w/ a "home defender" barrel.

Seriously, I do have all 3 but I also ordered a wireless Simpli Safe security system to install on the home as soon as it arrives. Home Security Systems from SimpliSafe

No, I don't work for them, just researched all systems to the nth degree so everyone else won't have to.
Old 02-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
I have 3 - Glock .40, S&W Bodyguard .380 and a Browning Auto 5 12 gauge w/ a "home defender" barrel.

Seriously, I do have all 3 but I also ordered a wireless Simpli Safe security system to install on the home as soon as it arrives. Home Security Systems from SimpliSafe

No, I don't work for them, just researched all systems to the nth degree so everyone else won't have to.

Well done.
Old 02-14-2015, 08:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz View Post
What I find particularly troubling with these 3 incidents is that they occurred over a fairly broad area. This suggests that they probably are not the work of a single perpetrator.
People, there are sorry, low-life thugs that are infiltrating our piece of paradise to occasionally create mayhem; I know most of you do this, but everyone needs to keep their eyes open to anything out of the ordinary, like someone lurking around homes, and call the Police - don't confront them.
Old 02-15-2015, 08:28 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Well done.
I also ordered the SimpliSafe System as well as your other safety features.
Old 02-15-2015, 08:43 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
If you are patient, in a week or so, Lt. Nehemiah Wolfe of the Sumter County Sheriff's office will catch this perp. And they will take him in, and some fool judge will give him a low bail, and he'll be walkin' around again.
But there will still be another...and another...and another.....
Old 02-15-2015, 08:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstew43 View Post
But there will still be another...and another...and another.....
K, I think you are visiting and I have lived here for eight years.

I really do trust the local law enforcement. And we have FAR less crime than in Miami.
We seem to have a yearly rash of burglaries and then we get a bunch of folks arrested.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.