Contractors needed to rebuild Villages

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Founder
Default Contractors needed to rebuild Villages

If your are a licensed contractor and are available for work in the Villages, please post your information here. Please post your license number as well.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Default Re: Contractors needed to rebuild Villages

My brother-in-law and his partner are licensed/certified general contractors located in Dunnellon, FL. They have years of experience in rebuilding in both commercial and residental structures. They were involved in the recovery efforts after Hurricane Andrew. They just completed a rebuild of the Alachua County Jail and the train depot in Dunnellon. They have also built and/or reconstructed many private homes. The company is GM Building Services, Inc., (352) 465-8210 or (352) 390-7373, ask for Dick McLaughlin, Florida Contractors License CGC1508231 or David Grice, Florida Contactors License CGC058053.
Old 02-05-2007, 04:41 AM
Default Re: Contractors needed to rebuild Villages

License # CBC057813 I am heading to the Villages and surrounding area to survey the situation. We spent over a year in Punta Gorda after Charley and rebuilt 163 homes in Lakewood Village. My crews relocate from the Tampa area and stay on the disaster site full time until everyone is complete. We have much experience after Charley and Katrina and the resources and quality of workmanship for both residential and commercial reconstruction. I have crews for roofing,siding.masons,carpenters and all phases of building so you only need deal with one contractor to simplify the process. You can e-mail me at williammce1@verizon.net or call my cell phone at 813-758-4162. My name is Bill McElhinney.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.