Survey Suggestion

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-14-2015, 08:15 AM
socrafty socrafty is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 255
Thanks: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Survey Suggestion

If you havenít sent in your survey yet, here is another recommendation. There is a blind turn coming out of the El Camino Real tunnel by the Savannah Center. The left turn is especially bad. I am not sure where they would put one or how, but I would like to see a mirror at that location if at all possible. Thanks!
__________________
"May all of life's sandtraps be small and its fairways be friendly."
  #2  
Old 03-14-2015, 11:37 AM
Warren Kiefer Warren Kiefer is offline
Gold member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by socrafty View Post
if you havenít sent in your survey yet, here is another recommendation. There is a blind turn coming out of the el camino real tunnel by the savannah center. The left turn is especially bad. I am not sure where they would put one or how, but i would like to see a mirror at that location if at all possible. Thanks!
one thing to include for sure is the tying together and saving of seats at the squares.
  #3  
Old 03-14-2015, 01:13 PM
Bogie Shooter Bogie Shooter is offline
Sage
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 15,272
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1,958 Times in 914 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by socrafty View Post
If you havenít sent in your survey yet, here is another recommendation. There is a blind turn coming out of the El Camino Real tunnel by the Savannah Center. The left turn is especially bad. I am not sure where they would put one or how, but I would like to see a mirror at that location if at all possible. Thanks!
Don't wait for the survey.
Send Sam an Email.

Sam Wartinbee, Director
sam.wartinbee@districtgov.org

At District Property Management
__________________
The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it. George Orwell.
‚ÄúOnly truth and transparency can guarantee freedom‚ÄĚ, John McCain
  #4  
Old 03-14-2015, 05:08 PM
socrafty socrafty is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 255
Thanks: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Don't wait for the survey.
Send Sam an Email.

Sam Wartinbee, Director
sam.wartinbee@districtgov.org

At District Property Management
Thanks Bogie for the info. I will email him directly.
__________________
"May all of life's sandtraps be small and its fairways be friendly."
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.