It takes a "Village" to raise a Service Dog!

Closed Thread
Old 06-29-2021, 06:53 PM
Default It takes a "Village" to raise a Service Dog!

Freedom Service Dogs of America (FSD) is a non-profit organization that unleashes the potential of dogs by transforming them into custom trained, life-saving assistance dogs for people in need. Clients we serve include children, veterans and active-duty military, and other adults who live with disabilities like autism, traumatic brain injury (TBI), multiple sclerosis (MS), muscular dystrophy (MD), Down syndrome, cerebral palsy (CP), spinal cord injuries, and veterans with post-traumatic stress (PTS).

We urgently need volunteers to help raise the next generation of Freedom Service Dogs and we are launching a new puppy club in The Villages! Our Puppy-Raising Clubs consist of dedicated volunteer puppy raisers who supply love, basic obedience training, and socialization to puppies ranging in age from 2 to 4 months old. FSD will provide special training, both online and in-person. You will also receive continuous guidance and ongoing support from FSD staff and fellow puppy raisers, as well as supplies.

For more information about joining the FSD Villages Puppy-Raising Club, you can email me at fsdvillagespuppyclub@outlook.com or call 720-334-2711. Feel free to say hello to Spark (chocolate Labrador in training) and me if you see us around The Villages.

Cathy Kennedy
Volunteer Puppy-Raising Club Representative
Old 07-10-2021, 03:24 PM
Default Will you help us grow up to be service dogs?

Will you help us grow up to be service dogs? These pups are just a few of our new service dog candidates and they're counting on you! If you (or anyone you know!) is looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity, please consider becoming a puppy raiser for Freedom Service Dogs of America. New Villages Puppy Raising Club forming now. Email fsdvillagespuppyclub@outlook.com or give me a call at 720-334-2711 for more info.

Freedom Service Dogs | Volunteer

Cathy Kennedy
Volunteer Villages Puppy-Raising Club Representative
Old 07-10-2021, 03:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,506 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy Kennedy View Post
Will you help us grow up to be service dogs? These pups are just a few of our new service dog candidates and they're counting on you! If you (or anyone you know!) is looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity, please consider becoming a puppy raiser for Freedom Service Dogs of America. New Villages Puppy Raising Club forming now. Email fsdvillagespuppyclub@outlook.com or give me a call at 720-334-2711 for more info.

The Villages Florida

Cathy Kennedy
Volunteer Villages Puppy-Raising Club Representative
You put your web address in an image tag, but it's not an image. No one sees it unless they hit the "reply" button within your post.

Here's the website:

Old 07-10-2021, 11:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
You put your web address in an image tag, but it's not an image. No one sees it unless they hit the "reply" button within your post.

Here's the website:

Good that you fixed that.
Old 08-02-2021, 06:03 PM
Default Thank you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post

Here's the website:

I am still trying to learn how to correctly use this site. I appreciate your help!
Closed Thread

Tags
fsd, dogs, puppy, puppy-raising, club

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.