Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   TALTARZAC VS. CURRY (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/taltarzac-vs-curry-10381/)

ouma1938 11-10-2007 12:36 AM

Re: TALTARZAC VS. CURRY

I am alsolad Tal posts as his posts are always entertaining although sometimes very hard to understand. Handie, when is the election?

handieman 11-10-2007 12:38 AM

:realmad:
I resemble that :cop:
Handie :joke:

kerry 11-10-2007 01:25 AM

well let curry back. :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Barefoot 11-10-2007 01:39 AM

Handie for topicop? :cop: Isn't that like putting the rooster in charge of the hen house? ;D

Oh sorry, I'm confused, I'm on the wrong topic ... thought this was Handie's post re Sex in the Villages.

golfnut 11-10-2007 01:42 AM

Isn't it supposed to be like putting the Fox in charge of the hen house???

Donna 11-10-2007 01:48 AM

The spider and his web... :o

RCT 11-10-2007 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfnut
Isn't it supposed to be like putting the Fox in charge of the hen house???

Must be different in Canada????

F16 1UB 11-10-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscles59
Me too, even if I don't know what the hell you are talking about sometimes!!! :bigthumbsup:

TAL is entertaining. Albeit LONGWINDED at times. Freedom of speech is okay with me. Uh as long as Handie doesn't get elected for Topicop. I'd prefer someone like Paula Dean.

;D

Taltarzac 11-10-2007 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F16 1UB

TAL is entertaining. Albeit LONGWINDED at times. Freedom of speech is okay with me. Uh as long as Handie doesn't get elected for Topicop. I'd prefer someone like Paula Dean.

;D

I agree that I can be longwinded at times. Freedom of speech can go too far in some instances especially on anonymous message boards. The TOTV administrators seem to do a very good job :bigthumbsup: keeping personal slurs on TOTV to a minimum. As a contrast, I had a very hard time for more than four years 2002-2006 while posting on at least one other rather well known message board-- in legal circles anyway-- with a poster who would often get obscene with his attacks and unfortunately who was also a contributing factor in a young mentally ill TN woman's suicide around December 26, 2003. Have not seen that often obscene poster on this other message board post for well over a year.

What I am trying to say in my longwinded manner is that actions-- even on message boards-- have consequences. Of course, I hope people on TOTV do not treat stuff as seriously as some on legal message boards.

Barefoot 11-10-2007 06:33 PM

I welcome all Tal's posts, he has a lot to share. As with all posts, if I lose interest I can always go on to another one! :read:

Off topic again: Golfnut, you are right, the "correct" expression is : Putting a fox in charge of the hen house. However in bad boy Handie's case, I have a feeling he would act much more like a rooster in a hen house than a fox, if you get the drift. :yikes:

Muscles: Any errors I make in posting are due to senility, not being a Canadian. :joke: ;D

RCT 11-10-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barefoot at last
I welcome all Tal's posts, he has a lot to share. As with all posts, if I lose interest I can always go on to another one! :read:

Off topic again: Golfnut, you are right, the "correct" expression is : Putting a fox in charge of the hen house. However in bad boy Handie's case, I have a feeling he would act much more like a rooster in a hen house than a fox, if you get the drift. :yikes:

Muscles: Any errors I make in posting are due to senility, not being a Canadian. :joke: ;D

I understand senility, it's my families one redeeming quality!!! :bigthumbsup: and, I am one of the south floridians soon to be a villager that LOVES our neighbors to the north!

golfnut 11-10-2007 09:14 PM

I too have no problem with Tal, but my message to Tal is KEEP IT SIMPLE.

F16 1UB 11-11-2007 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfnut
I too have no problem with Tal, but my message to Tal is KEEP IT SIMPLE.

:agree:

Taltarzac 11-11-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F16 1UB

:agree:

Will try to remember the KISS acronym- Keep It Simple, Stupid!

redwitch 11-11-2007 02:55 PM

Awwww ... I rather like trying to figure out exactly what you're trying to say when you go on a tangent. So, here's a vote to NOT KISS it.