Tamarind Grove ?

Closed Thread
Old 06-04-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie Cockcroft View Post
Hi Seashore, We also bought on Littlestone
Terrace. We will be there by June 26th.
Connie and Terry Cockcroft
Hi Neighbors. We too are on Littlestone Terrace. We will be back on June 24.

George & Debbie
Old 06-04-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie Cockcroft View Post
My husband and I just closed last week on our courtyard villa in Tamarind Grove. We are very excited and plan to be there the end of June for a week or so to get moved in. You will have neighbors I am sure. When do you expect your home to be finished?
We will be down July 23 to begin the selection process. We hadn't planned to move until next year, but why wait? Don't want to miss all the fun! Right now we are in the process of listing our house. It seems as if we have so much to do to get it ready, but my husband reminded me that we're not as young as when we were when we move the last time. Looking forward to all of the fun times ahead. Hopefully, we'll be moving there mid October
Old 06-04-2011, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookBarb View Post
We will be down July 23 to begin the selection process. We hadn't planned to move until next year, but why wait? Don't want to miss all the fun! Right now we are in the process of listing our house. It seems as if we have so much to do to get it ready, but my husband reminded me that we're not as young as when we were when we move the last time. Looking forward to all of the fun times ahead. Hopefully, we'll be moving there mid October
Hey Barb, I emailed you the other day. It looked like it failed to send. Anyway I 'll try again so we can catch up.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Default Neighbors in Tamarind Grove

Hi neighbors. We will be closing on our Hammock Cottage on Ansley Path the 24th of this month. Its the Big Hammock cottage up by the pool. Have been watching and waiting for our update photos from the builder every Monday. Wow do they ever build fast!!!! We will probably be moving down around the end of August or maybe early Sept. It all depends on selling our home here on Long Island. Our close friends are closing Monday on a home down on Odessa. So yeah there are live bodies moving to Tamarind Grove. See ya soon. Karan and Rich
Old 06-04-2011, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowdie View Post
We have a friend moving into new CYV there soon. Have they organized any social/golf/pickel ball etc type groups yet in Tamarind Grove? thanks
?
Old 06-05-2011, 12:36 PM

Hi Deb, We closed on May 25th and are also in Tamarind Grove and also from PA. Athens, PA...Bradford County, where are you in PA? Our courtyard villa is on Littlestone Terrace. We will be there for a visit the end of June.
It is so nice that all of us in Tamarind Grove are all able to be "newbees" at the same time.
Connie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb R View Post
Yes, we also in TG closing on June 9th... We're on Bachman Path.. and we're from PA.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Smile we own it

Happy to report that we went to closing on our village home..We are now the proud owners or 1985 Odessa Circle, Tamarind Gove , fla....just love the sound of it...finally YEAH!!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlediver View Post
Happy to report that we went to closing on our village home..We are now the proud owners or 1985 Odessa Circle, Tamarind Gove , fla....just love the sound of it...finally YEAH!!!!
Congrats!!! Time for the fun to begin!

Bill
Old 06-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlediver View Post
...We are now the proud owners or 1985 Odessa Circle, Tamarind Gove , fla....just love the sound of it...finally YEAH!!!!
We have closing June 29th one block from you inside the villa walls on Nautilus Lane.

Last edited by John_W; 07-18-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
............so I asked my salesman how should our address appear and he said to use; 2315 Nautilus Lane, The Villages, FL 32162. ............
That would be the correct way.

Bill
Old 06-06-2011, 04:21 PM

John W.
Hello neighbor, we close 6-8 on 2324 Nautilus Lane!
Old 06-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by richgrafix View Post
Hi neighbors. We will be closing on our Hammock Cottage on Ansley Path the 24th of this month. Its the Big Hammock cottage up by the pool. Have been watching and waiting for our update photos from the builder every Monday. Wow do they ever build fast!!!! We will probably be moving down around the end of August or maybe early Sept. It all depends on selling our home here on Long Island. Our close friends are closing Monday on a home down on Odessa. So yeah there are live bodies moving to Tamarind Grove. See ya soon. Karan and Rich
Congratulations, Karan and Rich! We're in TV now picking the options for our Sun Kissed on the east end of Ansley Path at the beginning of the cul-de-sac. We will be moving down the middle of October. The best is yet to come!
Old 06-07-2011, 06:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa Hawkeye View Post
John W.
Hello neighbor, we close 6-8 on 2324 Nautilus Lane!
OK then

Last edited by John_W; 07-18-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Location: Philadelphia PA, North Wildwood NJ, Village of Tamarind Grove - June 2011

Connie and Terry and George and Debbie - Looking forward to meeting my new neighbors on Littlestone Terrace.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:11 PM

We are on Grenedier Way and close on Aug 19th. Will be renting starting in July so will enjoy watching the progress on our new home. I agree the location and landscaping of the TG pool is so nice. can't wait to meet all the new villagers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.