Tamarind Grove ?

Closed Thread
Old 05-05-2011, 05:51 AM
Location: Endwell (NY), Cherry Hill (NJ), Naperville (IL), Philadelphia (PA), Tamarind Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffBorn View Post
One of the neighbors on Odessa Circle is hosting a meet your neighbors on Saturday 5/14.
You'll love Tamarind Grove, the pool has beautiful sunsets and Lake Sumter Landing is a short golf cart ride away. We closed on our home on April 8th and almost have it together.
Looks like I will just miss the neighbors' meet and greet - I'm arriving early evening on the 14th. But hopefully there will be other opportunities.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:45 PM

Hi, My name is Art . My wife and I recently purchased a lot on newburn rd. We will biuld next spring, as I will retire fall of 2012. Look forward to meeting you and all the nice people of the Villages.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor111947 View Post
Looks like I will just miss the neighbors' meet and greet - I'm arriving early evening on the 14th. But hopefully there will be other opportunities.
Not to worry, Ms Taylor. I met with a bunch of the single ladies today and we are planning a lovely meet and greet for you as soon as you get yourself settled in. We're not necessarily neighbors, but we will all be friends...

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 05-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by artie View Post
Hi, My name is Art . My wife and I recently purchased a lot on newburn rd. We will biuld next spring, as I will retire fall of 2012. Look forward to meeting you and all the nice people of the Villages.
We will be really close. My poor $5.00 map is getting so much use. Whenever someone mentions what street/road they will be moving to, I get out the map and check out where they will be. It is so exciting. Have you decided what house you will be building? We can't wait to meet all of the nice people.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:15 PM

Sounds like a great bunch of new neighbors. It doesn't matter what village your in everyone is here to enjoy the lifestyle.

I feel like I know some of you already from your pm. Keep um coming. I love hearing how happy everyone is. Isn't this fun

Our home is on Bachman Path and would love to have you stop by. Really I do

Wish everyone many many years of happiness
Old 05-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffBorn View Post
One of the neighbors on Odessa Circle is hosting a meet your neighbors on Saturday 5/14.
You'll love Tamarind Grove, the pool has beautiful sunsets and Lake Sumter Landing is a short golf cart ride away. We closed on our home on April 8th and almost have it together.
Jeff, The TG pool is in such a neat location. It is a bit off the beaten path and just so inviting.

k
Old 05-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Default Odessa Circle

We hope to move in to Lot 71 in mid-July.
Can't wait. What street is TG pool located?
Old 05-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by afbob View Post
What street is TG pool located?
It's between Tamarind Grove Run and Ansley Path, near the west end of Tamarind Grove Run. What street is Lot 71 on?
Old 05-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Default Lot 71

Odessa Circle
Old 05-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Location: Endwell (NY), Cherry Hill (NJ), Naperville (IL), Philadelphia (PA), Tamarind Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Not to worry, Ms Taylor. I met with a bunch of the single ladies today and we are planning a lovely meet and greet for you as soon as you get yourself settled in. We're not necessarily neighbors, but we will all be friends...

Kathie - You've already made me feel so welcome. If everyone is as friendly as you are I know I'm going to love it in TV.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:45 AM
Wink Tamarind Grove

We are also so glad to hear about all the people coming to Tamarind Grove. We will be Coming in July to Odessa Circle.....We can not wait......seem like we have been planning forever... see you all soon
Old 05-13-2011, 04:05 PM

Hello everyone! The Brown's (Denny and Marcia) will be coming to TV, specifically a CYV in Southern Star. We close 6-8-11 and plan to move down the 1st week of July if not sooner. Looks like we are surrounded (literally) by several of you on Odessa Circle! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:46 PM
Sage

Congratulations to all the new TG Villagers!! You're going to love your new life in TV and we're gonna love you being here.

All best wishes.

Pturner
Old 05-13-2011, 10:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa Hawkeye View Post
Hello everyone! The Brown's (Denny and Marcia) will be coming to TV, specifically a CYV in Southern Star. We close 6-8-11 and plan to move down the 1st week of July if not sooner. Looks like we are surrounded (literally) by several of you on Odessa Circle! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Hello, Iowa Hawkeye. What part of Iowa are you from? I grew up in Dubuque, and my dad still lives there, so I go back to Dubuque to visit him every couple of months. My youngest sister graduated from Iowa in the mid 1980's.

Congrats on your upcoming move to TV. I'm just a wannabee for now, but I will be in TV renting in July. Best of luck to you!
Old 05-14-2011, 07:25 AM
Location: Philadelphia PA, North Wildwood NJ, Village of Tamarind Grove - June 2011

Hello to all my new and soon to be new neighbors in Tamarind Grove! On May 6th I purchased a Bonita on Littlestone Terrace and will be moving in on June 9th. It is a gorgeous neighborhood and I look forward to meeting all of you.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.