Tamarind Grove ?

Closed Thread
Old 05-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Default Buttonwood

Personally I love the sounds of trains. It doesn't matter to us we don't have to fight the cold , snowy gloomy weather. anymore. I just want to get there and start living the life. Life can't get any better than in TV. I am usually a very happy person and always looks on the bright side of things .

Hey Tom my hubby wants to know what you are holding in your hands

Old 05-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Platinum member

To Ocean Girl- If you look at my previous post it would say "Two pina colada's, twofers at Cody's. For an Irishman who doesn't drink it was more than a mouthful."
Old 05-20-2011, 07:26 PM

Looks more like Wednesday at Carvel...buy one get one free!
Old 05-20-2011, 08:09 PM
Default Neighbors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookBarb View Post
We have a lot in Tamarind Grove and hope to begin construction in late July. It is on Barret Lane. I haven't seen anyone else mention Tamarind Grove as their future home. Will we have neighbors? Please let us know if there are any other Tamarind Grove TVers out there that are planning to build soon.
We left for our northern home in early May and there were many beautiful homes (probably at least 20+ more in Tamarind Grove. I know that Ansley Ter. has been in the home listings and from the map, it looks like you are not far from there. As we did our golf cart tours there were many homes in that area which had very few when we were there in Nov. IMO Tamarind Grove has one of the most beautiful village pool locations.- I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

D
Old 05-20-2011, 08:24 PM

We also live in Buttonwood on the edge, Harding Path. As I sit here in the Berkshires listening to the crickets, I must agree, the train was no louder. We also have a couple of roosters that crow all day at different times in TV, but we are so busy and happy it is just part of what makes TV so special. D
Old 05-20-2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
That will be really awesome to have someone on TOTV that will be building close to us. For a long time (really not that long, but being anxious makes it seem like a long time)I didn't see anyone who had lots close to Barret, but most were nearer the pool. We go down July 23 to get the process started and hope to move mid October-November. We plan to list our house here mid July and are hoping for a quick sell (aren't we all?) Anyhow, welcome, welcome, welcome!!!
We closed on our house yesterday, and also signed the contract for the lot in TG on Grenadier. Good luck on selling your home and hope to be neighbors, soon.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:47 AM
Location: Endwell (NY), Cherry Hill (NJ), Naperville (IL), Philadelphia (PA), Tamarind Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1130 View Post
Not to stir up anything at all but I have a question about the train nearby Tamarind Grove.

Has anyone heard the noise form the trains? I worry about how close they are to the houses and how much noise there is.

I only ask because when I visited this last weekend, one of the current residents pointed that out to me.
I've been here a little less than a week (Odessa Circle). I've heard trains in the distance (but only when I'm outside), but not enough to be annoying. I suspect that after awhile you'd block out the sound anyway - sort of like the chimes on a clock that seem so loud at first and then you don't even notice them.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmar View Post
We closed on our house yesterday, and also signed the contract for the lot in TG on Grenadier.
Congratulations! The best is yet to come. See ya at the pool
Old 05-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmar View Post
We closed on our house yesterday, and also signed the contract for the lot in TG on Grenadier. Good luck on selling your home and hope to be neighbors, soon.
Great news. I'm excited for you.

All best wishes!,
P
Old 06-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Default Social Groups

We have a friend moving into new CYV there soon. Have they organized any social/golf/pickel ball etc type groups yet in Tamarind Grove? thanks
Old 06-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

We're leaving Baltimore the end of June for Tamarind Grove. We close on our CYV on July 5th on Nautilus Lane in Southern Star Villas. I have a golfing friend from Baltimore that moved to TV last August and they have a designer home on Harding Path at the intersection of Nobelton Lane.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Default On the Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
We're leaving Baltimore the end of June for Tamarind Grove. We close on our CYV on July 5th on Nautilus Lane in Southern Star Villas. I have a golfing friend from Baltimore that moved to TV last August and they have a designer home on Harding Path at the intersection of Nobelton Lane.
We are so jealous about your move, but excited for you at the same time. Our day will come and we will be on your heels. It just seems as if we have so much to do, but I guess everything will come together.

Have a safe trip and we'll see you at the pool!!
Old 06-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Location: Presently hubby and I live in the village of Sabal Chase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa Hawkeye View Post
Hello everyone! The Brown's (Denny and Marcia) will be coming to TV, specifically a CYV in Southern Star. We close 6-8-11 and plan to move down the 1st week of July if not sooner. Looks like we are surrounded (literally) by several of you on Odessa Circle! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Hello Iowa Hawkeye ~ My husband and I just closed June 1st on our Southern Star CYV! We purchased it as a 2nd home to spend time during our northern California winters (cold & rainy). But then we got so excited about making a lifestyle change, that we decided to sell our home in CA and move permanently to TV! Hopefully, we will be arriving in September 2011. SO EXCITED! Somehow, we will have to meet....
Old 06-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Default Littlestone Terrace

Quote:
We have a lot in Tamarind Grove and hope to begin construction in late July. It is on Barret Lane. I haven't seen anyone else mention Tamarind Grove as their future home. Will we have neighbors? Please let us know if there are any other Tamarind Grove TVers out there that are planning to build soon.
My husband and I just closed last week on our courtyard villa in Tamarind Grove. We are very excited and plan to be there the end of June for a week or so to get moved in. You will have neighbors I am sure. When do you expect your home to be finished?
Old 06-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Default We will definitely be neighbors

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashorecaroline View Post
Hello to all my new and soon to be new neighbors in Tamarind Grove! On May 6th I purchased a Bonita on Littlestone Terrace and will be moving in on June 9th. It is a gorgeous neighborhood and I look forward to meeting all of you.
Hi Seashore, We also bought on Littlestone
Terrace. We will be there by June 26th.
Connie and Terry Cockcroft
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.