Morse Family " Silence "

Closed Thread
Old 03-26-2020, 06:59 PM
Veteran member
Default Morse Family " Silence "

You would think that Mark Morse and his Sister would step up and help the small business's here in " The Villages ".

They the Morse Empire have enormous wealth and surely they could at the very least voice optimism, perhaps forgive a month or two lease payments.

But at the moment silence other than their ongoing projects.

I find it really odd that they appear to be ignoring the very needs of business's who obviously need help.

They are in need of your help. Especially the very employees that they rely on to keep them going.

Look Mr. Mark Morse and Ms. Jennifer Parr I am asking you as a resident here consider some kind of help wherever that you think is needed.

Thank You.

PS: My wife & I love it here and love everything that you all do.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:10 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

How do you know what or what not they are doing?
Steve
Old 03-26-2020, 07:25 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,755 Times in 3,630 Posts

I wonder how many, if any, real estate developers, REIT's, etc., are waiving rent.

The Government's loan program is focused on assisting rent payments if needed.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersteve View Post
How do you know what or what not they are doing?
Steve
So we should tell everyone about what we do!!!! It is statements like this that do nothing but divide people.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:52 PM
Platinum member

So… Would the developers where you came from be doing what you expect the Morse’s to do? The senate just approved an aid package last night.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:46 PM
Platinum member

Back in my department head days, I would give the folks who worked in the department a hand-shake, pat on the back, or a sincere “thank you”. I didn’t need to go around broadcasting my actions. That made it look like it was all about me. Maybe that is what the are Morse’s doing...helping the merchants without the need to broadcast it.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

It's none of our Business is it? Unless you rent from them. Maybe they are taking stock of whats going on and coming to a conclusion. Maybe they have done something already.

Do you think they want to loose the tenants they have compiled? I think not.

Usually the people who want to spend other peoples money seem to have Alligator Arms when the check shows up. They can reach someone else's wallet but not their own.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:56 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,327 Times in 1,442 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleeja View Post
Back in my department head days, I would give the folks who worked in the department a hand-shake, pat on the back, or a sincere “thank you”. I didn’t need to go around broadcasting my actions. That made it look like it was all about me. Maybe that is what the are Morse’s doing...helping the merchants without the need to broadcast it.
exactly.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:58 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,327 Times in 1,442 Posts

why do people pick on the Morse family? I don't know them, I don't care to know them, I don't care what they have or don't have, this is a great place they developed, just leave it at that.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,468 Times in 3,093 Posts

It would be awesome if the Morse family offers a month or two of rent waivers to all the businesses who rent on their properties. It'd also be awesome if the county waives my property tax this year. It'd be terrific if my boss gave me the rest of the month and all next month off with full pay.

Does this mean I expect any of these entities to comply? Nope. Do I feel they should be obligated to comply? Nope. Should I be upset if they don't comply? Nope.

But sure - it'd be great if they did it anyway.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:11 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq View Post
You would think that Mark Morse and his Sister would step up and help the small business's here in " The Villages ".

They the Morse Empire have enormous wealth and surely they could at the very least voice optimism, perhaps forgive a month or two lease payments.

I find it really odd that they appear to be ignoring the very needs of business's who obviously need help.

They are in need of your help. Especially the very employees that they rely on to keep them going.

Look Mr. Mark Morse and Ms. Jennifer Parr I am asking you as a resident here consider some kind of help wherever that you think is needed.

Thank You.

Are you compiling a list of who is doing what and how much?

Old 03-26-2020, 11:32 PM
Veteran member

I hope I don't run out of kool-aid...
Old 03-27-2020, 12:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
Are you compiling a list of who is doing what and how much?
I am!
Number 1 on my list is ...... (who)Haters. (what are they doing) Hating. (how much) Every chance they get!
Nothing we say will ever change them.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
I am!
Number 1 on my list is ...... (who)Haters. (what are they doing) Hating. (how much) Every chance they get!
Nothing we say will ever change them.
And I would add to my list: complainers, whiners, hoarders, etc. As someone else on social networking said, "We were all born, we will all die, the life we live in between is our choice".
Old 03-27-2020, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq View Post

Thank You.

How do you know that they are not?
Closed Thread

Tags
morse, businesss, silence, mark, love

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.