Tax returns

Closed Thread
Old 03-28-2015, 05:49 PM
Default Tax returns

Received my income tax forms today from my CPA in New York . The envelope was open. The post office reported that envelope was received open . I was wondering if anyone else has received mail this way . Do we have a problem with our postal system .
Old 03-28-2015, 08:22 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg weis View Post
Received my income tax forms today from my CPA in New York . The envelope was open. The post office reported that envelope was received open . I was wondering if anyone else has received mail this way . Do we have a problem with our postal system .
Probably not!! It is not the first time and may have even been sent unsealed by a "NY CPA" but stuff happens when any company has BILLIONS of transactions per year!!
Old 03-28-2015, 10:39 PM
Veteran member

Kiplingers Tax Software....... Use it and save a fortune. I have always done my own, rental properties, stock trading, options, etc - it handles everything and a lot cheaper than a CPA. And you don't have to worry about open mail. You efile and get the return dropped in your bank account. My Fiance had her taxes done the first year we were together - the questionaire she had to fill out took longer than it took me to do my taxes. I sat her down the next year and she did her own in 45 minutes - her comment? Wow, that was a LOT easier.
Just a thought.
Snow Flake until I retire
Old 03-29-2015, 01:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packer Fan View Post
Kiplingers Tax Software....... Use it and save a fortune. I have always done my own, rental properties, stock trading, options, etc - it handles everything and a lot cheaper than a CPA. And you don't have to worry about open mail. You efile and get the return dropped in your bank account. My Fiance had her taxes done the first year we were together - the questionaire she had to fill out took longer than it took me to do my taxes. I sat her down the next year and she did her own in 45 minutes - her comment? Wow, that was a LOT easier.
Just a thought.
Return... Funny

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.