Tee times on executive courses

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2007, 03:58 PM
Veteran member
Default Tee times on executive courses

I've read the POA Bulletin and saw several comments about the difficulty in getting tee times on the executive courses. What's the experience you readers have had in obtaining tee times? Also, what about the full length courses? I'm interested in frequent golf and am a bit concerned about buying in the Villages (when our current house finally sells) if the tee times are at a premium.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:22 PM
Default Re: Tee times on executive courses

I have lived in the Villages over 6 years and usually play 2 or 3 times a week on the championship courses and once or twice a week on the executive courses. With only a very few exceptions, I have always received the tee time and course I requested through the tee time reservation system.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Gold member

I purchased in The Villages 2 years ago and moved here full time last November. I have found no problem getting on the courses. It got real busy February and March not quite as easy but times were still available. If you don't mind going as a single you will have no problem getting on a championship or exec course. The tee time system over the net makes it easy. I use the net and book 3 days out and pick the open time that I want and go. If you add more people to your party and you want to play only with these people then you will have a problem. I have played a exec course every day this month and play between 7:30 AM to 8:15 AM. The temp is around 62 to 66 and the weather is great. I pick my time 3 days out and go.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Veteran member

Indy Guy, are you saying that if you have a two,three,or foursome that you have trouble booking a tee time?
Old 05-25-2007, 10:55 AM

We have almost never had a problem. I've heard a very few people complain, but somehow we've never felt there was need for complaints. The system seems to work quite well.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to rick2071

I've been in the villages for a year and a half and have never been denied a tee time, either executive or champion course, I'm a priority member so that I can play on mens day. If you give yourself a wide window of time and not to concerned of which course you play then you will not have a problem. If you try to get the same course at the same time everyday, then you will have some difficulty
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.