Tempur-Pedic Mattress

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2007, 03:08 AM
Default Tempur-Pedic Mattress

I am considering purchasing a Tempur-Pedic Mattress but have heard that the Tempur material retains heat. I am concerned about the Florida summer nights would be uncomfortable with a heat retaining mattress.

As a Villager, do you or someone you know own a mattress with this Tempur material? If so, is it true that it is uncomfortably warm during the summer?

Old 11-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Default Re: Tempur-Pedic Mattress

Two of my neighbors have bought one and swear by them. I questioned the "heat" and was told by them that a special mattress cover is sold with it. Also, remember that in the summer your air conditioning is on so you can be as comfortable as you like. I plan to purchase one when my new mattress needs replacing.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:44 PM
Default Re: Tempur-Pedic Mattress

Please try a Select Comfort air bed before you puschase anything. You can find their stores in all the large malls. We own 3 air beds and will never use anything else. The Select Comfort is usually cheaper than the Tempur-Pedic.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.