Thank our troops

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Default Thank our troops

For those of you who stand behind our troops and want to day thank you, go to this web site www.LetsSayThanks.com and say Than You.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Default Re: Thank our troops

Hello all,

I'm a newbie to the site and a day dreamer of becoming a resident of The Villages.

During the upcoming season of gift giving might I suggest a donation be made to Fisher House ( http://www.fisherhouse.org/ ). Fisher House provides temporary housing to families who want to be near their injured and rehabilitating soldiers. It is a wonderful and necessary organization since the VA seems to have forgotten about our brave men. I know first hand about FH because many donations were made in my son's name. My beloved son lost his life in Iraq May 3, 2007.

On behalf of all the families I thank you.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:55 PM

Thanks mmclover and Irishjhw for the links. I am very familiar with Fisher House and it offers us all a wonderful opportunity to show our appreciation to the troops and their families. Irish, we thank you for your son's service and pray for your family.
Johannesburg, London, Wiesbaden, Fairfield CA, Tokyo, Rock Hill SC, Myrtle Beach, Denver, Baltimore, Bangkok, Hongkong, Rutland VT, New York NY, Seneca SC, and next (and last stop as soon as we sell our house) The Villages.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:23 AM

I wish more American would support our troops.
Art is a Vietnam Vet.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.