Thanks to Engine Co #43 and Tom V of Property Management

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2018, 08:33 PM
Default Thanks to Engine Co #43 and Tom V of Property Management

My friend and I attended the Evita performance at Savannah Center on Thursday March 22nd. When we parked there was a cat stuck in a tree. We spoke with a staff member at Savannah Center and thought it would be addressed only to discover almost 3 hours later that the cat was still in the tree in obvious distress. There was a very kind gentlemen from District Property Management who offered to help and was wonderful. His name was Tom Villanaiv (sic) and he was awesome. We had also called the fire department and Station 43 responded. The guys from station 43 were so great. They climbed Tom’s ladder and with a little coaching got the cat down. Not a big emergency but all that responded were so kind and clearly interested in this adorable cat’s rescue. Thanks for making me feel good about my life in The Villages. It was so cool to see everyone come together for this. Lee314
Old 03-23-2018, 11:34 AM
Veteran member

Have you ever seen a cat skeleton up a tree? Seriously though, great PR for the fire dept. You call we come. In 30 years I've only had one cat up a tree call. Our captain O.I.C. took it upon himself to secure the cat with gloves and bunker coat. They can scratch and bite.

Tags
cat, tree, kind, station, responded

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.