thanks for the information!

Closed Thread
Old 01-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Gold member
Default thanks for the information!

Like to thank all of you who have answered many of my questions about TV. Its been a great help. I am hopeing to sell my home within the comming months and move to TV. Wife and I have visited TV two times so far and I loved it. Like the idea there are things to do, or if you want, do nothing. At least there is an option. As of now I am not sure of what kind of dwelling, WE, want. Leaning towards a designer for now. I am sure I will post many more questions about TVs.
thanks
Old 01-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Gold member
Default Soon to be Villagers

I too lived vicariously though this terrific website until I finally got husband to agree to a Lifestyle visit. I'd visited friends living here, but hubby was reluctant to visit (I believe he knew if he came, he'd want to move to TV) Two days into our "visit" , we were looking at homes and lots We moved later that year, and now, two years later we still love every day. There are so many improvements to our lives, too many to list, but suffice it to say, "come on down, its truly wonderful". Sandra
Old 01-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Sage

This forum is very valuable for all wannabees and frogs. Saving people time, money and headaches in wondering what to do. Its fun and addictive too.

Lots of great info and intelligent members. Its comforting to know that when you need advice, someone will be there to provide it.

TOTV ROCKS!!!!!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 01-28-2012, 08:54 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
This forum is very valuable for all wannabees and frogs. Saving people time, money and headaches in wondering what to do. Its fun and addictive too.

Lots of great info and intelligent members. Its comforting to know that when you need advice, someone will be there to provide it.

TOTV ROCKS!!!!!
I do agree with you. many members take the time to answer questions that I have asked about TV
Old 01-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy steam View Post
I do agree with you. many members take the time to answer questions that I have asked about TV
Tommy,

Thank you for saying the posts helped you. I know that many here reach out to answer questions and quell rumors with the thought of someone just like you in mind. It is addictive, as you can see by the number of my posts. It is better than the paper sometimes, interesting, enlivening and a way in this world of the internet to stay connected instantly with your peer group.

We are a college campus and we are all seniors, a cruise ship that never lands, a unique community that has never before happened in the history of the world, a group living in proximity of each other of 90,000 and growing of the smartest and most experienced people alive in society. Other cultures have always valued the wisdom of the aged. We are a wonderful and inspiring group to each other.

This forum is making all kinds of history with little stories and big stories and the communication that makes our lives happier and less stressful.

You are a fine addition to our group Tommy. I hope you soon join us in person.

Kindest wishes,
Gracie
Old 01-28-2012, 09:15 AM
Sage
Default Thanks to you FROGS!!

I have to agree with Tommy. This forum is invaluable to us newbees. I know it must get a little boring answering a lot of the same questions over and over but you have to know that the benefits are so great to us gonnabees. A lot of new TOTV'ers are clueless to the fact that we are able to look up previous posts to questions already answered about a subject. Also, when you FROGS have dialogue with us it creates friendships and that is priceless. So hats off to all of you who put up with us newbees and our relentless questions!!
Old 01-28-2012, 10:41 AM
Veteran member
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James
Default SPOTD Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Tommy,

Thank you for saying the posts helped you. I know that many here reach out to answer questions and quell rumors with the thought of someone just like you in mind. It is addictive, as you can see by the number of my posts. It is better than the paper sometimes, interesting, enlivening and a way in this world of the internet to stay connected instantly with your peer group.

We are a college campus and we are all seniors, a cruise ship that never lands, a unique community that has never before happened in the history of the world, a group living in proximity of each other of 90,000 and growing of the smartest and most experienced people alive in society. Other cultures have always valued the wisdom of the aged. We are a wonderful and inspiring group to each other.

This forum is making all kinds of history with little stories and big stories and the communication that makes our lives happier and less stressful.

You are a fine addition to our group Tommy. I hope you soon join us in person.

Kindest wishes,
Gracie
Thank you, Gracie, for your time, advice and love of this website. YOU, GracieGirl, help to make TOTV the wonderful site that it is. Together....all of us...make TOTV a top-notch website.

For what you have done......you get the SWIMDAWG Post of the Day Award.

And to all the posters........you, too, get the 2nd award.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:46 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdawg View Post
Thank you, Gracie, for your time, advice and love of this website. YOU, GracieGirl, help to make TOTV the wonderful site that it is. Together....all of us...make TOTV a top-notch website.

For what you have done......you get the SWIMDAWG Post of the Day Award.

And to all the posters........you, too, get the 2nd award.
WOOHOO !! Congrats, Gracie !!

The SPOTD awarded less than halfway through the day !!
Old 01-28-2012, 09:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
I have to agree with Tommy. This forum is invaluable to us newbees. I know it must get a little boring answering a lot of the same questions over and over but you have to know that the benefits are so great to us gonnabees. A lot of new TOTV'ers are clueless to the fact that we are able to look up previous posts to questions already answered about a subject. Also, when you FROGS have dialogue with us it creates friendships and that is priceless. So hats off to all of you who put up with us newbees and our relentless questions!!
I agree 1000% with Tommy, Happinow's post and also 2BNTV's previous post. So much information, wisdom and tips about living in TV are found on TOTV! TOTV should be required reading for TV possiblees (I made up that word), wannabees, gonnabees and new residents.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:09 PM
Default Information

Amen to Gracie's comment ! Just a wealth of information with a little humor sprinkled on the side to keep it interesting. As wannabees - we have been like a vacuum taking in all the information we can to prepare for our build sometime later this year... Thanks for everyone's participation!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.