Then Read This

Closed Thread
Old 03-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Default Then Read This

Bassman is very angry about something and I sincerely hope he finds the proper venue to discuss his anger.

In the mean time during the years of my membership here I have learned many things about the villages and received many words of thought out advice. The members have been very friendly and shared their experiences gladly. There are many members that I look forward to reading their posts and I miss them when they don't post.

So thank you all my fellow members and I appreciate what you and the owners have made of this site!

P.S. I still miss the old links we used to have access to

Sincerely, Herb
Old 03-07-2010, 04:13 AM
Banned
Default Double Ditto

I look forward to reading TOTV as much or maybe more than my daily E-mails. If you get banned from this site I would bet that you deserved it. If your search for "FREE SPEECH" includes fowl language or character bashing etc. etc. than I would ban you also.

By the way, we have folks looking at our house here in Georgia at 11:30 today. If they want it we will be in TV in one day after closing.

Lou
Old 03-07-2010, 07:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Hoping for the best Lou and Patti. I have my fingers and toes crossed.

Herb. Beautifully said.

But I don't know what links. Tell us.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.