Is there only one Comcast center in TV?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-08-2015, 11:31 AM
billethkid's Avatar
billethkid billethkid is offline
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 17,176
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2,611 Times in 722 Posts
Default Is there only one Comcast center in TV?

I know there is one on 441 in the Walmart vicinity. But is that the only one?
__________________
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it"...Mark Twain
  #2  
Old 01-08-2015, 12:00 PM
jebartle's Avatar
jebartle jebartle is offline
Sage
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: LaZamora Village
Posts: 4,038
Thanks: 82
Thanked 266 Times in 125 Posts
Default Bring a good book

long long wait most of the time.



Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
I know there is one on 441 in the Walmart vicinity. But is that the only one?
  #3  
Old 01-08-2015, 12:01 PM
blueash's Avatar
blueash blueash is offline
Soaring Eagle member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,345
Thanks: 118
Thanked 1,136 Times in 307 Posts
Default

Yes

1. Summerfield (Shoppes at Spruce Creek)
Address: 17860 SE 109th Avenue, Suite 624 Summerfield, FL 34491 352-687-2758
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm.

2. Main Office - Leesburg
Address: 8130 CR-44 Leg A Leesburg, FL 34788 352-877-9986
Hours Tuesday - Saturday: 9:00am - 6:00pm.

3. Dunnellon
Address: 20775 W Pennsylvania Ave Dunnellon, FL 34431 866-456-4052
Hours Monday and Friday: 8:00am-4:00pm.(Closed during lunch1:00pm-2:00pm)
  #4  
Old 01-08-2015, 01:41 PM
villagetinker's Avatar
villagetinker villagetinker is offline
Sage
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Village of Pinellas
Posts: 6,167
Thanks: 0
Thanked 869 Times in 393 Posts
Default

Service is not their strong suit.................
__________________
Pennsylvania, for 60+ years, most recently, Allentown, now TV.
  #5  
Old 01-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Avista's Avatar
Avista Avista is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,786
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
Yes

1. Summerfield (Shoppes at Spruce Creek)
Address: 17860 SE 109th Avenue, Suite 624 Summerfield, FL 34491 352-687-2758
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm.

2. Main Office - Leesburg
Address: 8130 CR-44 Leg A Leesburg, FL 34788 352-877-9986
Hours Tuesday - Saturday: 9:00am - 6:00pm.

3. Dunnellon
Address: 20775 W Pennsylvania Ave Dunnellon, FL 34431 866-456-4052
Hours Monday and Friday: 8:00am-4:00pm.(Closed during lunch1:00pm-2:00pm)
The one in Leesburg is your best bet. That,s where we returned our equipment.
__________________
Chicago, Cary, and Champaign, IL
Winchester, IN
Lancaster, OH
Tampa, FL
  #6  
Old 01-09-2015, 07:24 PM
DARFAP DARFAP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 143
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 14 Posts
Default

You can take comcast equipment to any UPS store and they will pack and ship it back to Comcast for you at no charge plus give you a receipt as proof of return. This info is on their website. Beats waiting in line.
  #7  
Old 01-09-2015, 07:57 PM
billethkid's Avatar
billethkid billethkid is offline
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 17,176
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2,611 Times in 722 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARFAP View Post
You can take comcast equipment to any UPS store and they will pack and ship it back to Comcast for you at no charge plus give you a receipt as proof of return. This info is on their website. Beats waiting in line.
I choose this option.

Thanx for posting.
__________________
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it"...Mark Twain
  #8  
Old 01-09-2015, 10:19 PM
DARFAP DARFAP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 143
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 14 Posts
Default

No problem.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 PM.