Is there a particular store or restaurant that you would like to see here?

Closed Thread
Old 02-23-2007, 08:12 PM
Default Re: Is there a particular store or restaurant that you would like to see here?

You do know that with all those stores everybody wants comes traffic congestion and crime, just like southwest Florida. Stop the
developers before it's to late.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:54 AM
Default Re: Is there a particular store or restaurant that you would like to see here?

I'd like to see a good morning coffee, bagel shop up near Bruster's on Mulberry Grove Plaza. Also a few more restaurants at that end (northern) would be great.
Zug, Switzerland
Usingen, Germany
Woodstock, GA
Old 03-08-2007, 11:29 PM

Hmm.. : most of the suggestions so far are terrific.

I did contact, by email, "The Christmas Tree Shop" and told them of the wonderful opportunity down here. New Englanders know of this store. A wonderful inexpensive store to buy gifts and housewares, and sooooo much more. They emailed me back saying that if they expand to Florida they would look into this area.

Hobby Lobby or any large craft store is really missing the boat by not being here. I wrote to Hobby Lobby too. I haven't heard a reply.

A DD's is much needed on the Springs side! Starbucks? too expensive..yummy flavors..but do we really need 5 of them..and so close together...how can they compete with each other? :dontknow:

With Wal-Mart not providing material by the yard soon (so I heard), we do need a nice, reasonably priced material store.

Circuit City needs competition with a Best Buy. Best Buy has more computer software, games, and music cd's.

Well, I have repeated enough of others' thoughts for now.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:56 PM

Yea, a Best Buy or CompUSA. I heard that CompUSA is cutting half their stores tho.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:24 PM

:bigthumbsup: Panera's is expanding!!!! Good move Panera.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:52 AM

We, also, would like to see a Wegmans' here, a Costco's also.

Mark
Old 03-30-2007, 06:21 PM

We desparately need a coffee shop up by Mulberry. Build it and they will come. We need a place to gather or go to after meetings and it is five miles to town. Would love Dunken donut L Heffner
Old 03-31-2007, 06:28 AM

Two businesses we need here, I feel, would be Costco and Trader Joe's. In The Villages survey Trader Joe's was mentioned as a restaurant, but perhaps they meant Trader Vic's. Trader Joe's is great for all sorts of interesting foods and very inexpensive but decent wine. It's the home of "Two Buck Chuck"!
Old 04-09-2007, 05:22 AM
Eternal Member

I'd like to see Home Goods, Costco and an upscale restaurant with no only good food but with ambiance [low lighting and white tablecloths![/b]

Rescuing one cat may not change the world, BUT for that one cat, the whole world will change.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:46 AM

[color=purple]I wish there were a Blockbusters or another DVD/VCR Rental store on the south side of town. I like to rent an occasional DVD but a cart ride to the Blockbusters way up on the northside is quite a trip from Mallory Square! I would also like to see a Joannes Fabric Shop and more decorating accessory shops like Pottery Barn, and Old Tyme Pottery. Of course Costco would be great too!
Old 04-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwb
You do know that with all those stores everybody wants comes traffic congestion and crime, just like southwest Florida. Stop the
developers before it's to late.
You are joking....right?
Old 04-10-2007, 08:36 AM

Definitely Costco and Trader Joe's.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Victoria's Secret. :redface:
Old 04-12-2007, 10:00 AM

I'd like to see an "Olive Garden" and a "99 Restaurant".
Old 04-13-2007, 03:50 PM
Sage

Costco! Altamonte Springs is a haul just to go to Costco.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.