Waiting to sell & Anxious to be a Villager

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2008, 07:27 PM
beartrack1
Default Waiting to sell & Anxious to be a Villager

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you folks that post on this website A very Happy, Healthy and prosperous 2008.

I would also like to especially thank the people that are responsible for this site. I hope you realize how much help you have given to my wife and I and all of the villagers and wannabe villagers that have so many unanswered questions.

This is one fine group of contributors. I fully understand that nothing that I have ever seen as of yet, can hold a candle to the amenity's that are offered by this community at a price that is unbelievably affordable but, and more importantly, are you folks. Enjoying the amenity's is one thing but, who you get to share them with is quite another.

After reading all of your 95% positive response's, my wife and I can not wait to join you all. At the risk of sounding a little mushy, The Lifestyle program did not convince us, the amenity's did not convince us but, put those things together with the kind of people that we met when we were there and you folks that contribute to this site and there you have it. I believe that the residents of The Villages sell more real estate in your community then all the real estate agents put together.

Keep up the good work and thanks again,

Beartrack
Old 01-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Default Re: Waiting to sell & Anxious to be a Villager

AAhhh that is so nice!!! Welcome.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:55 PM

I feel the same way. My husband and I have put our home up for sale so that we too can move to The Village. We fell in love with the community after meeting and talking to many of the people as well.

My only concern, is what size to buy and what neighborhood??? Still confused. I like the designer to premier size home but others tell me to go smaller because I am going to be so busy I won't want to deal with the household chores! Any opinions?
Old 01-02-2008, 11:15 PM
Veteran member

We just moved in mid November. Frankly, I really don't think you'll go wrong with any neighborhood. All the people here are great!! So just make an assumption you will have great neighbors regardless of where you buy. Even if they were not, there are so many clubs, activities and endless opportunities to meet people here, that you'll love it even you somehow didn't like your neighborhood. (I think I pulled a muscle in my arm waving to people in the neighborhood my first week here)

We were in the same situation between designer and premier. We ended up with premier as we found a resale we completely fell in love with and of course, the neighbors exceeded all our expectations so it's been exceptional!

Find a house you love and don't worry about the "hood". You can do as much or as little as you want activity wise but when the day is over, you still come home and you need to be comfortable when you do.

Just remember, whatever you buy or wherever you end up living, you will love it here!
Old 01-03-2008, 07:45 AM

Yes, you will be busy... I perfer the premier homes and that's what we are buying now. We had a designer but it was to small.. I don't mind cleaning and I perfer to have room so when everyones comes to visit we are not on top of each other. It's a hard decision...If you buy a larger home and find you do not like it you can sale and go smaller or buy smaller and then larger...I did not want to get rid of all my stuff so we are now buying a premier home ...This will be our the third home we have bought in TV...We know this is where we want to live. We will be closing on our third home in March.
Sakura
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbrector
I feel the same way. My husband and I have put our home up for sale so that we too can move to The Village. We fell in love with the community after meeting and talking to many of the people as well.

My only concern, is what size to buy and what neighborhood??? Still confused. I like the designer to premier size home but others tell me to go smaller because I am going to be so busy I won't want to deal with the household chores! Any opinions?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.