Things about Sawgrass Grove, when it opens...

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2021, 11:29 AM
Default Things about Sawgrass Grove, when it opens...

I live South of 44, and as part of my walks, bike rides, and cart runs, I check on the progress of Sawgrass.

Now that it is close to looking like a venue, I have a couple of questions that I know cannot be answered yet, but are pestering me anyway;

1) Will the music stage be noisy outside of Sawgrass.

2) Will there be enough parking for all the attractions (Putt and Play, Ezell, sport pool, Sawgrass, etc).

I think the venue is going to be spectacular, but these two things crossed my mind as I rode by the other day.

Who else is ready for this thing to open!
Old 10-20-2021, 02:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

All of your questions will be answered first week of opening. Those who live close will be walking over, or carting.

As the newness wears off less cars. Since coming to TV in 07, we only go to squares when company comes. For us 40 minutes by cart, is doable, have friends that just moved right down the street from sawgrass, so if visiting we might stop by.
Old 10-20-2021, 04:51 PM
Veteran member

I live across Lake Sumter and am listening to the music on the square on my lanai as we speak. Depending on the atmospheric conditions, you can hear the music on the square from over a mile away. I consider that a good thing.
Closed Thread

Tags
sawgrass, things, venue, play, putt

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.