Thoughts on the apartments around Brownwood.

Closed Thread
Old 01-06-2020, 10:12 AM

First of all, Brownwood needs to be crowded so that the empty store fronts there can be filled. But if you think that the lofts will crowd Brownwood, just wait until the cart paths from south of the turnpikes are connected over rt. 44.
Old 01-06-2020, 10:18 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,663 Times in 941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemalloy View Post
First of all, Brownwood needs to be crowded so that the empty store fronts there can be filled. But if you think that the lofts will crowd Brownwood, just wait until the cart paths from south of the turnpikes are connected over rt. 44.
Good call.
Old 01-06-2020, 10:20 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,663 Times in 941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Vernon View Post
Hello All,
When I was at TV in December there was much discussion among those I know who live around Brownwood about the apartments. I heard in general that "people" were upset that these folks wouldn't have to pay an amenity fee. I was told this has never been done anywhere else in TV and it will eventually make Brownwood very crowded. I am just trying to evaluate for my home search. I appreciate your thoughts.
Thanks and Happy New Year.
Craig
This is very true. Many people are upset because they have heard that apartment residents will pay no fee.

However, the information is incorrect. They will pay a fee just like the rest of us.
Old 01-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Vernon View Post
Hello All,
When I was at TV in December there was much discussion among those I know who live around Brownwood about the apartments. I heard in general that "people" were upset that these folks wouldn't have to pay an amenity fee. I was told this has never been done anywhere else in TV and it will eventually make Brownwood very crowded. I am just trying to evaluate for my home search. I appreciate your thoughts.
Thanks and Happy New Year.
Craig
May I suggest that you find some acquaintances who have facts on Villages issues rather than rumors and misinformation. But don't give up those with the rumors - rumors can be fun besides raise one's blood pressure! lol You also might try reading other sources of information re the Villages - you can find them on an internet search. Here's one site Village Community Development Districts and another The Villages Daily Sun | Trusted Villages news, weather, events, and more.

Last edited by njbchbum; 01-06-2020 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-06-2020, 04:11 PM

Thanks Everyone for the correct information in regard to the fees. I will make sure I have it out with the long time friends in the Village of Fernandina. Bad friends Bad. lol.

Tags
brownwood, thoughts, apartments, eventually, make

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.