Toilet in Guard shack

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2019, 08:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,461 Times in 3,089 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajiveson View Post
Interesting how much resistance there is to such a key need for a job that serves you. What if your place of work didn’t offer that? You want to golf, you want things organized, but you don’t want bathrooms for the employees?
Maybe there shouldn't be any public bathrooms at any of the town squares, and bathrooms in restaurants should be employees-only.

Either that, or whichever house is closest to those gates, should allow the gate guard 24/7 access to their home to use their personal bathroom.

Or...maybe...just maybe...a bathroom in the building where the employee works, is a good idea.
Old 06-18-2019, 08:33 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Cowgirl View Post
You forgot to mention a couple of magazines!
It will probably be a "Bring your own toilet paper" setup. Won't be a line item in the budget for "TP"

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 06-25-2019, 01:09 PM

As a gate attendant my self I am shocked at your responses. I am sure before retiring here you all held jobs. Maybe your offices didn't have all the luxuries of a Manhattan skyscraper but I'm sure you were provided with at least a toilet.
Old 06-25-2019, 01:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverobertson2000 View Post
As a gate attendant my self I am shocked at your responses. I am sure before retiring here you all held jobs. Maybe your offices didn't have all the luxuries of a Manhattan skyscraper but I'm sure you were provided with at least a toilet.
Dave thank you for what you guys and gals do for very little pay. Rest assured a large majority of residents appreciate you.

You must have heard the saying "Haters are going to hate." Don't let them get to you. The way I would think about it is if they are complaining about you, they are giving someone else a break. And remember some don't even live here and for others The Villages is a vacation destination.

Keep up the good work and THANKS!
Old 06-25-2019, 05:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

This has been an issue since I've been reading TOTV'S. They deserve a Rest Room, there is no way and no words that can be used to deny it so where is the rub? It is dangerous to walk to The Shell for a Bathroom Break by day or at night. Cut the Bologna and get the job done. CWGUY is correct, the majority of the Community respect the job the attendants do for us. I feel sorry for the attendant who's been holding the feeling till this gets resolved! Whew!

The Job can be completed from beginning to the first flush in 3 weeks, 4 tops.
Old 06-26-2019, 09:41 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,656 Times in 938 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
Dave thank you for what you guys and gals do for very little pay. Rest assured a large majority of residents appreciate you.

You must have heard the saying "Haters are going to hate." Don't let them get to you. The way I would think about it is if they are complaining about you, they are giving someone else a break. And remember some don't even live here and for others The Villages is a vacation destination.

Keep up the good work and THANKS!
Ain't that the truth. And they just can't help themselves but to show it to everyone.
Closed Thread

Tags
toilet, guard, put, million, spend

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.