Toilet Paper Hoarding

Closed Thread
Old 03-26-2020, 08:48 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Today I was in Publix and found the BOGO on carpet spot remover cleaner. I'm hoping nobody's gonna ask what's up with that. I would just tell them it's to clean where I drug my ass across the carpet because of all the TP hoarders. LOL.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:13 PM

By now I hope you all know why they wanted us to switch from plastic bags to "paper"!
Old 03-27-2020, 03:49 PM
Platinum member
Default agree

[QUOTE=eyc234;1734239][QUOTE=TexaninVA;1733842]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyc234 View Post

Wrong again! Did not panick, do not hoard, just bought our normal bi-weekly groceries. Did not go near a grocery for the first 2 weeks of March. My question is what crisis! If people had not panicked and hoarded from the beginning/gradually hoarded from the onset there would be no issues. If you bought double what you normally do you are panicking. Has there been a shut down of any grocery supplier in this country. Has any essential item manufacturer been shutdown? Nope. Instead of seeing how much can be stock piled why not help others with their supply. That is what we are doing.
went today for our weekly shopping and bought off a list we use to replace what we use out of the pantry. Looking at other shopping carts you would think there will not be anymore deliveries to the store. Most of the people were younger and dragging kids around the store. Not a store in the villages but still a super walmart.
Old 03-27-2020, 04:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

There the doorbell, groceries in a nice box, with a big smile on it, with TP. Your welcome Amazon. No grocery for me til I run up to TJs

Tags
paper, toilet, prunes, buy, open

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.