Tomaura

Closed Thread
Old 08-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Default Tomaura

My wife and I just returned to Michigan after a week at our villa in The Villages. We had a great time, golf every morning (it's too hot to play after 11:00am), and one of the squares or country clubs every evening. :bigthumbsup:
One thing I would like to pass on is information about a new entertainment group at The Villages. The name is "Tomaura", and consists of a very talented husband and wife team, Tom and Maura. They play Irish music (Maura is an Irish gal) and dance music from the 30's to the present. From Patsy Cline to The Clancy Brothers. They are villagers themselves and put on a great show, with the use of guitars, keyboard, banjo, harmonica, mandolin, etc. They are real pros and have worked cruise ships, NY clubs, etc. A fantastic addition to our Disneyland for Seniors- The Villages. They play at Tierra Del Sol on Thursdays and Hacienda Hills on Tuesdays.
We are looking forward to seeing them again in late October when we return for the winter.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Re: Tomaura

pg, the name tomaura sounds familiar, do you know if they ever play at the Squares? We're heading down next week for a long weekend, we too are from Michigan (macomb township), we have a place in Belvedere. Osh, I do noe know anyone in Michigan with that last name.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.