Tree bargin

Closed Thread
Old 02-13-2015, 05:10 PM
Default Tree bargin

After watching the robins and bluebirds enjoy the little red berries in the neighborhood, we decided to plant an East Palatka Holly tree. Made the trip to different nursery's but most were quite large and very expensive (relative term) One employee put us on to Richard, on the end of Sunglass Alley, Market of Marion. Found exactly what we wanted for $15 a tree. Approximately less than one tenth of what had been priced before. He has most varieties of trees, shrubs and plants.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:44 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dplars View Post
After watching the robins and bluebirds enjoy the little red berries in the neighborhood, we decided to plant an East Palatka Holly tree. Made the trip to different nursery's but most were quite large and very expensive (relative term) One employee put us on to Richard, on the end of Sunglass Alley, Market of Marion. Found exactly what we wanted for $15 a tree. Approximately less than one tenth of what had been priced before. He has most varieties of trees, shrubs and plants.
Hopefully it will be planted FAR away from your house and that you have it trimmed annually. Ours grows like wildfire! It once was home to a nest of squirrels who eventually vacated it - but - then moved under the roof of our house. One professional trapper, $250, and 26 aluminum "tabs" screwed into roof ribs and more $$ to have the tree trimmed down and back and the squirrels have apparently left the premises.

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.