Tommy from the old days

Closed Thread
Old 12-14-2017, 04:56 AM
Platinum member
Default Tommy from the old days

Came to TOTV for the first time in a while. I was surprised to see few familiar faces that used to dond as as a family. I did see Gracie, but where is Joey Beja, Larry B, Russ Boston, KathieI, Phyllis, redwitch, Yorio, banddavis, Mike mason, Barry RX, Coach Ed and all the wonderful people who helped make life in The Villages the place it is. I am sorry if I forgot others. There were so many friends, and so long ago. Hope all is well with everyone
Till next time....

Last edited by Tom Hannon; 12-14-2017 at 05:27 AM.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hannon View Post
Came to TOTV for the first time in a while. I was surprised to see few familiar faces that used to dond as as a family. I did see Gracie, but where is Joey Beja, Larry B, Russ Boston, KathieI, Phyllis, redwitch, Yorio, banddavis, Mike mason, Coach Ed and all the wonderful people who helped make life in The Villages the place it is. I am sorry if I forgot others. There were so many friends, and so long ago. Hope all is well with everyone
Till next time....
Hi Tommy! I saw your picture scroll across TOTV not too long ago and have been wondering what you've been up to. Nice to hear from you. Hope you are doing well.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:32 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Hi Tommy! I saw your picture scroll across TOTV not too long ago and have been wondering what you've been up to. Nice to hear from you. Hope you are doing well.
I am doing good. Still doing the snowbird thing in NY.

TOTV was a wonderful means to help a new villager get their feet wet. Because if it, I have at least six close friends who I met on TOTV and we get in touch quite ofren.
Thanks for stopping by and saying hello
Old 12-14-2017, 07:17 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

You’ve been missed! I’m still around. Don’t post as often — not as much fun, but I still manage to put foot in mouth every so often.

Hope life is treating you nicely. Post every six months or so and let us know what you’re up to. Hugs!

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 12-14-2017, 07:43 AM
Platinum member

Yes Dee. It is not as much fun anymore. But I should make a better effort to sign on to TOTV more often
I hear Crispers is closed. Are you still cleaning houses?
It would enice if the old gang could get together for again for a little lunchen somewhere. A lot of good memories.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Kathie is around as are others. I believe they have groups of Facebook and talk there. I see a few posters in person once in a while. I miss Coach Ed and some of those you named. That guy named No Fumar too or something like that.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:06 AM
Platinum member

Hi Steve. Glad you are still around. Does the group meet anywhere now that Crispers is gone
Old 12-14-2017, 08:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Hi Steve. Glad you are still around. Does the group meet anywhere now that Crispers is gone
Steve is another poster if you are addressing me, Tom. I am Jon. I met Steve and visited him often at the Crispers meetings. He would talk about the airheads often as you may recall. Kathie and I were wondering how he is doing.

There are others on here I think about too.

I am not sure if there are any Crispers like meetings. Smaller groups meet though.

Steve goes by SWRINFLA.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 12-14-2017 at 09:00 AM.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Gold member

Glad to see you post, Tom. It's been a while--keep it up. You've been missed.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:37 AM
Veteran member
Default Good to hear from you

Quote:
Came to TOTV for the first time in a while. I was surprised to see few familiar faces that used to dond as as a family. I did see Gracie, but where is Joey Beja, Larry B, Russ Boston, KathieI, Phyllis, redwitch, Yorio, banddavis, Mike mason, Barry RX, Coach Ed and all the wonderful people who helped make life in The Villages the place it is. I am sorry if I forgot others. There were so many friends, and so long ago. Hope all is well with everyone
Till next time....
Hi Tommy! I was thinking just the other day that you hadn't posted in a while and was wondering how you are doing. I'm still lurking and viewing on TOTV just don't post as much. Hope things are going well for you.

B.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:40 AM
Platinum member

Haven”t heard from the Captain in ages. Didn’t respond to my last email. Are you still doing stage production.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:56 AM
Platinum member

Snowing on Long Island. Not a happy camper
Old 12-14-2017, 10:11 AM
Veteran member

Yup. Directing Sweet Charity for Villages Musical Theater at Savannah in March. Appearing occasionally on stage as well, just did a holiday show called "Home" at Savannah, have another one coming up in January called "Journey Over the Rainbow" that is all songs written by Harold Arlen. My big thing though is The Villages Pops Chorus, which Sue and I started with our friend and accompanist Jo Ann in 2014. We do 3 shows a year to sold out audiences and have contributed over $70,000 to local charities. Also have a sub-group called The Pops Chorus Folksingers who perform at a couple hootenannies per year singing the great folk songs of the early 60's. Have one coming up Feb 20 if you are in town I think you would enjoy it. Lots of fun.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:17 AM
Veteran member

Captn John doesn't have any activity on this site since almost exactly 4 years ago. Hope he's OK. Was looking forward to meeting him someday.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:46 AM
Platinum member

I wonder if John is okay. Will send another email if I hear anything I wll get back to you

Tags
time, place, villages, mike, mason

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.