Totv luncheon at crisper's

Closed Thread
Old 09-22-2013, 05:53 PM
Send a message via AIM to Baileysmom

The husband and I will be hosting the next one on October 18 so there is plenty of time to mark your calendar in advance. I think there might even be door prizes and surprise guests. I am working very hard on getting the highest attendance on record We should be able to hang out in the patio again, hopefully the cooler weather will be here so we can really go crazy.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:56 PM
Gold member

Dang! We will just miss that one. We will be there Oct 9-15. Oh well, we will have years to hang out with you good folks!!
Old 09-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileysmom View Post
The husband and I will be hosting the next one on October 18 so there is plenty of time to mark your calendar in advance. I think there might even be door prizes and surprise guests. I am working very hard on getting the highest attendance on record We should be able to hang out in the patio again, hopefully the cooler weather will be here so we can really go crazy.
"The husband"?
Old 09-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileysmom View Post
I will be bringing my first, second and third cousins....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.