TOTV Meet and Greet this Friday 5/19 at Crispers

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2017, 03:37 PM
Platinum member

I have only been to 1 since my Friday golf gets in the way. That is also true this week
Old 05-18-2017, 03:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Hi Doc! Check out post #8
8pm?
Old 05-18-2017, 04:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,911 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
8pm?
POST #8 (this thread), 3 PM (Yes, I got it, but let's not confuse anyone)
Old 05-20-2017, 09:44 PM

It was so so nice to meet some members at Crisper's last Friday. I even make friends already with a few and look forward to more friendship. I hope we have the meet again. Crisper's closes the end of May, but it does not mean that we should stop meeting. We put the names and the faces together, share valuable info and develop friendship, that's priceless. I will be back in October. I hope there will be a meet then or I may help organize it. Thank you everyone at TV and TOTV for your hospitality and fun!
Old 05-20-2017, 09:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Sorry I missed it. I had a brain cramp Friday afternoon.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 05-21-2017, 07:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,108 Times in 2,235 Posts

Yes, it was a great meeting, met and made some new friends, looking forward to next months meeting. I missed the discussion on the new location, so just post so I get to the right place.
Old 05-21-2017, 07:35 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,307 Times in 541 Posts

We were in Illinois to attend grandson's High School graduation. See you in the fall. There is another recent thread discussing potential what, when and where for future meetings.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:54 AM

Hi TOTV,

I truly enjoyed our meeting at Crisper's. I hope we continue to meet. Through, TOTV, I got this wonderful connection, support and friendships. It's really good to match the screen name with the face. And the Villagetinker (Dave) looks much better in person! I leave you a below message too.

Hello everyone,

I drove from Fairfax, VA to TV and got here evening of May 2. When I got to my rental unit which I booked for a week, I met unit owners near by and talked a little. Then, I was on my own. I did not how it would turn out,..might not be as I expected? Then looked for a house with MLS realtor who is rude, unprofessional and arrogant, his name is Jeff S. I could have bought a courtyard villa in Brownwood if he had shown me when I got here on Tuesday night as I ased, but he was not available to do so. Because of his unprofessionalism and bad personalities, I then used VLS agent.

My time got at TV got much better when I attended a luncheon that Dianne (Chachacha) organized for me at Sweet Tomato on May 4. We a great time, enjoyed each other companies and sharing information. By meeting a member from this group, I purchased a house that I saw on VLS when I was in VA that wanted to have one day! My home in TV is now in Polo Ridge!

I have meet so many nice people and develop friendship too. Dianne is most kind to invite me to be her house guest since I had a hard time finding a place for another week to stay for the closing of my house. She also introduced me to people and telling me about activities to attend and invited me to go with her. My neighbors are great!! They came over to talk to me and hoping I moved in soon before I closed the transaction. They will help me watch my house while I go back to VA too. It has been the most fun and enjoyable 2-3 weeks of my life. I will return soon and will miss you all and the fun. But, I have plan to have a party at my house, movie nights, tailgate party at Polo Club and pay forward for those who helped me and need help.

I keep saying, living at TV is a best idea to spend the rest of our time in our lives! Thank you all for your help and hospitality. So long and see you!
Old 05-24-2017, 08:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,504 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie2009 View Post
Hi TOTV,

I truly enjoyed our meeting at Crisper's. I hope we continue to meet. Through, TOTV, I got this wonderful connection, support and friendships. It's really good to match the screen name with the face. And the Villagetinker (Dave) looks much better in person! I leave you a below message too.

Hello everyone,

I drove from Fairfax, VA to TV and got here evening of May 2. When I got to my rental unit which I booked for a week, I met unit owners near by and talked a little. Then, I was on my own. I did not how it would turn out,..might not be as I expected? Then looked for a house with MLS realtor who is rude, unprofessional and arrogant, his name is Jeff S. I could have bought a courtyard villa in Brownwood if he had shown me when I got here on Tuesday night as I ased, but he was not available to do so. Because of his unprofessionalism and bad personalities, I then used VLS agent.

My time got at TV got much better when I attended a luncheon that Dianne (Chachacha) organized for me at Sweet Tomato on May 4. We a great time, enjoyed each other companies and sharing information. By meeting a member from this group, I purchased a house that I saw on VLS when I was in VA that wanted to have one day! My home in TV is now in Polo Ridge!

I have meet so many nice people and develop friendship too. Dianne is most kind to invite me to be her house guest since I had a hard time finding a place for another week to stay for the closing of my house. She also introduced me to people and telling me about activities to attend and invited me to go with her. My neighbors are great!! They came over to talk to me and hoping I moved in soon before I closed the transaction. They will help me watch my house while I go back to VA too. It has been the most fun and enjoyable 2-3 weeks of my life. I will return soon and will miss you all and the fun. But, I have plan to have a party at my house, movie nights, tailgate party at Polo Club and pay forward for those who helped me and need help.

I keep saying, living at TV is a best idea to spend the rest of our time in our lives! Thank you all for your help and hospitality. So long and see you!
What a delightful post. Welcome home.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:39 PM

Thank you and sorry for so many mistakes...rushing to be on the road to another Home .
Closed Thread

Tags
crispers, totv, greet, meet, friday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.