Caught Speeding Ticket on Buena Vista? Here's what to do.

Closed Thread
Old 09-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Veteran member
Default Caught Speeding Ticket on Buena Vista? Here's what to do.

An police officer pulls a Villager over for speeding on Buena Vista and has the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's license?

Driver: I don't have one. It was revoked when I failed my eye test.

Officer: May I see the registration for this vehicle?

Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the registration in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?

Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed my golf partner after he denied me a two-foot putt gimme. I stuffed him in the trunk.

Officer: There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!?!?

Driver: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his Captain. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the Captain approached the driver to handle the tense situation:

Captain: Sir, can I see your license?

Driver: Sure. Here it is. It was valid.

Captain: Whose car is this?

Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration. The driver owned the car.

Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?

Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it. Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it.

Driver: No problem. Trunk is opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glovebox, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet the lying s.o.b. told you I was speeding, too!

Hollywood, FL
Woodstock, GA
The Villages, FL
Old 09-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Default Re: Caught Speeding Ticket on Buena Vista? Here's what to do.

Oh John!!!!!! That really was funny!

Just stayed at Cottages for a few days. Sat. night 2 trucks with teenagers driving them, racing each other. > (coming down Morse and going over the bridge.) Est speed was 50-60 mph. We just waited to hear the crash but I guess they were lucky! Did not see 1 police car the entire time we were in TV. Are they around? You would think Sat night would be a big night for police cars to be cruising around. Saw over 6-7 pickups with young kids driving just going up and down Morse Blvd and entering Lake Sumpter Landing. We went to the movie that night and there were quite a few teenagers around the movie theater and driving around. Not to say all of them were doing anything wrong. But kids know where to go where they won't get hassled by the cops and it looks like Morse and Lake Sumpter is two of those places!
Old 09-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Caught Speeding Ticket on Buena Vista? Here's what to do.

;D

Good joke.

I've seen a speed trap set up on Buena Vista near Liberty Park. Cop hides on his motorcycle behind a bush! I'm sure he gets his share of tickets there as the road is like a divided highway and really hard to stay under 35 mph. I'll have to keep that story in mind.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.