Traffic Wednesday 3/7 was outrageous

Traffic Wednesday 3/7 was outrageous

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-12-2019, 10:18 AM

I was in some areas of Orlando last week. That reminded me what heavy traffic really is. Traffic here is light in TV compared to Ocala or any other larger populated area.

Old 03-12-2019, 09:09 PM

This is my first winter here (snowflake renter) and I have been pleasantly surprised that the traffic is not any worse than it is, especially "inside the bubble". 441 is congested, but frankly, I seldom "need" to go there. I choose to at times. As others point out, there are plenty of places that are worse.
Having said that, it does seem to me that the cart and car traffic in TV has kicked up a notch since March 1. I notice it more due to the noise, when taking my exercise walk, than actually a bother while driving.
My time here is coming to a close.
It has been great.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2019, 07:12 AM

Almost had 3 collisions in 3 different roundabouts the other day -- all caused by fools with out of state license plates. Very much looking forward to when such fools return North.
Old 03-13-2019, 07:39 AM

I had a lady coming at me in a roundabout going in the wrong direction! And she was on her phone! I don't think she even noticed. I slammed on the horn and she seemed oblivious. Luckily I was in the outside lane and she was in the inside lane or we would have had a head-on collision.

Tags
evans, bob, citizens, emergency, stopped