Tree Top Driving Range Closed

Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2013, 08:21 AM
Default Tree Top Driving Range Closed

The Tree Top Driving Range ion Rolling Hills Rd is now closed. There is still a driving range that is open seven days a week on Rolling Hills Rd. near the Villages Woodshop. It is run entirely by volunteers of the Lions Club and the American Legion. A large bucket of balls cost $4 and all proceeds go to charity. It is golf cart accessible.. There is a cut-thru off of Palermo Drive between two houses.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:09 AM

That's too bad if it's closed for good. The mini golf there was fun too.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:11 AM

I believe the batting cages and mini golf will still be open.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:27 PM

I thought they were closed because they were installing lights.???
Old 12-21-2013, 03:31 PM
Default Driving Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by judylou View Post
The Tree Top Driving Range ion Rolling Hills Rd is now closed. There is still a driving range that is open seven days a week on Rolling Hills Rd. near the Villages Woodshop. It is run entirely by volunteers of the Lions Club and the American Legion. A large bucket of balls cost $4 and all proceeds go to charity. It is golf cart accessible.. There is a cut-thru off of Palermo Drive between two houses.
They are both on Rolling Acres Rd.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Sage

They are going to put storage units in where the driving range is now. They may open a new driving range in the summer of 2014 according to an employee I spoke with today. All the other facilities there are still opened though and they may eventually have some kind of private membership driving range in the back.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:50 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
They are going to put storage units in where the driving range is now. They may open a new driving range in the summer of 2014 according to an employee I spoke with today. All the other facilities there are still opened though and they may eventually have some kind of private membership driving range in the back.

I'm confused, what happened to the post on here from Caroline stating they weren't closing but revamping this Tree Top Driving Range? I must have missed something...
Old 12-21-2013, 03:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachie View Post
I'm confused, what happened to the post on here from Caroline stating they weren't closing but revamping this Tree Top Driving Range? I must have missed something...
I have no idea. Whose Caroline? They aren't closing. Just closing the driving range portion to build storage units. They may reopen the driving range in the summer of 2014. They have private instruction now and apparently they are going to offer private driving range use with some sort of membership.
Old 12-21-2013, 05:09 PM
Gold member

Quote:
I have no idea. Whose Caroline? They aren't closing. Just closing the driving range portion to build storage units. They may reopen the driving range in the summer of 2014. They have private instruction now and apparently they are going to offer private driving range use with some sort of membership.
///
Old 12-21-2013, 05:10 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Exactly, that's the info that was provided earlier with good detail including the owners names and now it is gone. Sigh... I know it was there because I responded to it and thanked her or him for the info.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:08 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Tree Tops Golf is Expanding! Not Closing! (Email I received)

From an e-mail I received:

Tree Tops Golf is Expanding! Not Closing!
Our business will be changing over the next few months. Monday we got our final approval to move forward with a new business, building self storage units. Our range portion of our business we be closed starting today. However our Golf Proshop, Miniature Golf Course and softball batting cages will remain open for years to come. The biggest addition is Michael's new teaching studio, along with the Custom Club department and Tomi Pro Putting system. Michael will have a state of the art teaching center and will continue to teach using the latest technology available. In the next few weeks Trackman and the Tomi Pro Putting system analysis will be ready to evaluate your game, equipment and putting stroke. Michael's goal is to make the learning experience much faster pace to improve your game and lower your scores. We will continue to over the most Professional Golf shop experience in the area.

Our future plan is to have a private range and golf school area in the back section of the range after the construction is complete. We will have a great short game area, putting green and private practice area for memberships. These memberships will be limited so if your interested in what is coming let Joy or Michael know so we can put you on the list.... We are hoping the new practice area will be operational in the summer 2014 or sooner!!!!

We want to thank everyone for the support you have shown our family over the past 14 years and hope that we will continue to see each of you as we build our new facility!

Thank You,
Michael and Joy Girard

Last edited by Moderator; 12-21-2013 at 10:02 PM. Reason: to clarify the source of the info
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.