TV Community Philharmonic Orchestra

Closed Thread
Old 04-20-2011, 09:26 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany
Default TV Community Philharmonic Orchestra

What a talented group of musicians! Mr. K9 and I have season's tickets and we've enjoyed each and every concert . . . but . . . tonight's concert featuring Romainian Liviu Onofrei on violin was just amazing.

We are so lucky to have such a top-quality orchestra to enjoy right here in TV. If any of you are a part of this spectacular group, my hat is off to you
Old 04-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9-Lovers View Post
What a talented group of musicians! Mr. K9 and I have season's tickets and we've enjoyed each and every concert . . . but . . . tonight's concert featuring Romainian Liviu Onofrei on violin was just amazing.

We are so lucky to have such a top-quality orchestra to enjoy right here in TV. If any of you are a part of this spectacular group, my hat is off to you
You are so right K9. It was one of our most delightful surprises. And the price is incredibly low!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Sage
Default Is their schedule posted online?

Quote:

Is the orchestra's schedule posted online somewhere for visitors to check out future concerts? I love classical music and enjoy going to concerts.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:51 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

Here is the entertainment schedule for Church on the Square, which includes the Orchestra.
http://www.thevillages.com/lifestyle...ng.asp?venue=4

And here is the box office so you can get tickets: https://www.thevillages.net/boxoffice/
Old 04-23-2011, 06:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Here is why I stumbled onto it and wasn't paying attention. The concerts are held at Church on the Square as are many musical events and I thought they were all religious. That is NOT the case at all.

I think that the church on the square was built as part of the architectural aura of the old Spanish town that they were planning and really not meant to be primarily.....now I say that with utmost respect, PRIMARILY, a place of worship. It is overlooked by a lot of new people because they bring with them their own church affiliations usually.

At least that is my theory. NO disrespect intended. I hope it didn't sound disrespectul of religion or the Morses plans for the Church on the Square which I know houses religious services and memorial services too. But I think it serves mostly as a musical venue.

Can anyone explain better? I know that sschuler sings at the services on Sunday, but I can't remember what time of the day it is. I bet she can explain better.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Here is the entertainment schedule for Church on the Square, which includes the Orchestra.
http://www.thevillages.com/lifestyle...ng.asp?venue=4

And here is the box office so you can get tickets: https://www.thevillages.net/boxoffice/
Thanks, K9-Lovers, for posting the schedule.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.