Which TV restaurants decorate for Christmas?

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2017, 07:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts
Default Which TV restaurants decorate for Christmas?

Which restaurants decorate heavily for Christmas? We would like to find a restaurant with a lovely Christmas ambiance, which also serves good food, to go to on Christmas Eve. I'm starting early looking for Christmas Eve 2018.

This past Christmas Eve, we had dinner at one of the Country Clubs in TV. The food was very good but the only Christmas decoration was a Christmas tree in the entrance to the restaurant. The room we were seated in, had not one Christmas decoration. From what I have been told, all the country clubs have very minimal Christmas decorations.

Any suggestions where to go for good food, good service and beautifully decorated for Christmas?
Old 12-26-2017, 08:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Hubby and I went to Red Lobster on 466 a week before Christmas. I was really surprised to see absolutely no Christmas decorations....not even a tree at the entrance to the restaurant. I'm not used to the sparse decorations in restaurants. I wasn't like this in New Jersey during the holidays.
Old 12-26-2017, 09:39 PM
Sage

Check with the Cotillian in Wildwood. It is a cozy place so maybe they have Christmas decorations.
Closed Thread

Tags
christmas, good, food, eve, country

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.