Posts wont open on TOTV

Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2015, 05:08 PM
Veteran member
Default Posts wont open on TOTV

When on TOTV I have no problem logging in or going page to page everything changes very quickly.....the past few days if I find a post I want to read and I click on it the post will not open....after about 30 seconds I get a notice at bottom of screen TOTV is not responding and computer is frozen...many times I have to go to windows task manager to close screen and start over again......I have no problems on any other sites....any ideas??
Old 03-15-2015, 05:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ureout View Post
When on TOTV I have no problem logging in or going page to page everything changes very quickly.....the past few days if I find a post I want to read and I click on it the post will not open....after about 30 seconds I get a notice at bottom of screen TOTV is not responding and computer is frozen...many times I have to go to windows task manager to close screen and start over again......I have no problems on any other sites....any ideas??
I've been having similar trouble while using Firefox. If you have Google Chrome installed you may want to try that. I find it much faster.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:30 PM
Administrator

We are using Firefox and Safari and have not noticed this issue. Please email us if you continue to have an issue and we can try to assist you directly.

Best Regards,

TOTV Team
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.