ARRIVED AT LAST (HADLEY)

Closed Thread
Old 04-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Default ARRIVED AT LAST (HADLEY)

I warned u guys we were comin! But where is everyone :dontknow:? At the end of Dunkirk and its like a ghost town. Oh well will enjoy the quiet while we can. Glad to have left NJ ( Verizon "accidentally" disconnect my DSL and phone on April 1 instead of the April 11 that I requested. The past 2 days Embarq ( the first guy just went home) Direct TV(the guy wanted to put the dish on the roof) and Comast,just nuts.
Well the wife and I will head to the square and enjoy some R&R then get back to the boxes!

Hope to meet soon!

JIM&LINDA
also pups Duffy&Molly
Old 04-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Gold member
Default Re: ARRIVED AT LAST (HADLEY)

Jim&Linda, welcome to the wonderful world of The Villages! And along with this, welcome also to the less-than-wonderful world of Embarq, DirecTV, and Comcast.... For certain things, nothing changes, not even in Paradise! Best of luck to you!!!
Old 04-18-2008, 01:19 AM
JohnnyM

Welcome byenj. I'm on Bainbridge and we closed March 31. We stayed over until the 3rd of April. We didn't see anyone for three days. We walked around Dunkirk, quiet as a mouse. We are back in NJ until the house here sells, then to Bainbridge for good. Enjoy yourself and keep Hadley hopping until we get there, thanks, Johnny
Old 04-18-2008, 01:54 AM
Sage

Jim and Linda! Isn't it a great feeling to finally be here. We moved here last Nov. and it will be 6 months and I still can't believe this is really our home town. My husband and I live in Duval, so we're kind of like neighbors. Please pm me if you need anything or if I can help in any way. Congratulations.

And Johnny, when will you and Barb get here for good. Can't wait to meet the both of you.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:23 AM
JohnnyM

Same here Chels, but we can't go until this house is sold. We are hoping to be in TV permanently by July. I WANT TO GO TO CRISPERS!!!!! We can only hope!
Old 04-18-2008, 09:48 PM

Hello Neighbor,
We just bought on Ambrosia Place. We'll be driving down this weekend and spending next week in our new house. Then it's back to NY until the end of June when we can move down for good. Maybe I'll see you when I'm walking Dusty, our cocker spaniel.
Ruth
Old 04-18-2008, 11:52 PM

Welcome to Hadley hope to see you soon we are also from NJ. We are located on Dunkirk Trail.

Again Welcome to Hadley.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:25 PM

we purchased in hadley, we're on landale loop, we will be in our home 4/29, and sooooo excited., hope to meet some neighbors, i'll be walking my schnauzer - mattie, see ya soon!!! trish and rudy
Old 04-19-2008, 01:45 PM
JohnnyM

Trish & Rudy. We hope to join you soon. We are on Bainbridge in Hadley. Still waiting on St. Joseph to close the deal in Jersey...........Johnny

Good Luck and enjoy :bigthumbsup:
Old 04-19-2008, 02:30 PM

A big Hello!

We're on Havana Trail. But, unfortunately, we'll make the trek back to the Cape Cod (MA) area in one week. The Hadley group is quite social and building. Check the bulletin boards at the Odell Rec Center and the mail box stop for announcements. Hope to see you in the fall.

Jim

Plymouth (MA)
Lexington (MA)
Old 04-20-2008, 03:33 PM

Welcome Jim & Linda,

We also just closed (early April) on our home in Hadley (we're on Saffron Lane); what end of Dunkirk are you on (Saffron or Odell)? We won't be back until January and can't wait!

John
Old 04-20-2008, 04:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

WELCOME to you Jim and Linda!!!

Here are another three Hadleyites. We will close on our house on Havana Trail on May 20.
It just happened 36 hours ago and we are going back and forth between being estatic and OH WHAT HAVE WE DONE? :dontknow: We are back in West Chester as of 15 minutes ago.
Grace, Henry and Helene
Old 04-20-2008, 04:14 PM
Sage

Gracie,

Yippee, Congratulations to you, Sweetie, and sweet Helene. You will all love it here. I was wondering why we didn't see you at Crispers on Friday....thought maybe you had taken the plunge. Gonna be lots of TOTV'ers in Hadley.

Waiting for the flyboy in Kentucky to make his announcement here.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna

A Big>>>>>The Villages Floridato Jim, Linda, Ruth, Trish & Rudy...

The Villages Florida>>>Hope to meet you guys soon..I am still in Pa., but have a house in Lynnhaven for 4 years..Hope to be there one day soon...FOR GOOD...The Villages Florida

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 04-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Platinum member

Okay I know we bought a house in Hadley on Havana Trail and have been there 7 times - Three with agent and 4 by ourselves. I don't think I drove to the location once without making a wrong turn. Now if it had lily pads or stumps on a point of land surrounded by water I wouldn't have a problem. Lets see, long white fence on right, golf course with huge boulders on left. Go to round a bout and turn right here left. Which way honey? Turn here. This way. What :edit: way is this way? Geesh - you never listen to me. Yes dear.
You will see us eventually being towed by an Irish Setter and also what appears to be a black fox walking very proud. We close on May 22. :bigthumbsup:

Mr & Mrs F16, Sadie & Patience
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.