Two friend's visit & need something to do

Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2021, 08:46 AM
Default Two friend's visit & need something to do

Good morning!

Have two friends coming out to visit later this month and looking for an art class or something interesting for them to do on Thursday, 24 June.

Would like to keep it in The Villages as I want them to see how beautiful it is here
Old 06-06-2021, 08:58 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 2,008 Times in 440 Posts

Hmmm...not many art classes last just one day...there are all the games at rec/family/adult centers...nature walks south of 44...golf of course. Do you not know what they like to do...other than draw/paint?
Old 06-06-2021, 09:02 AM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayerose View Post
Good morning!

Have two friends coming out to visit later this month and looking for an art class or something interesting for them to do on Thursday, 24 June.

Would like to keep it in The Villages as I want them to see how beautiful it is here
Walk around the nature paths of LSL and eat at the Lighthouse. Putt putt golf.
Old 06-06-2021, 09:24 AM

Everyone we have for a visit can't wait for a golf cart ride through The Villages. Since it is 2 plus you, unless you have a 4 person cart, I suggest you rent a 4 place cart. And then show them the sights in a manner they can't do anywhere else. Run into at least one of the town centers on the cart in the evening for the nightly entertainment. Plus I always take first time guest to a couple of the unique Regional Rec Centers. And then take a car and drive from one end of The Villages to the other, including through the Historical area. I guarantee they will be talking about the size of the place for months. And make sure you get them guest passes so they can go to pools. Besides, the guest pass is a souvenir of their stay and makes this place seem a lot more swanking than it really is Like you have to have a special pass to get in.
Closed Thread

Tags
friends, visit, june, beautiful, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.