Urgent: Trader Joe's request

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2020, 02:34 AM
Sage

Correlation is not the same as causation. They may choose to build where homes are currently experiencing rapid appreciation. This doesn't mean, as I believe you are trying to suggest, that building a Trader Joe's will increase home appreciation. I would be surprised if they don't have a very specific set of demographics that they look for when deciding to build a new store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherhope View Post
Interesting note: “ Homes located near- you guessed it- Trader Joe’s have experienced, on average, a 5 year home price appreciation of 67%”!
Don’t hesitate and risk another lost potential. Send in those email requests and enlist others!! It’s worth the effort.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabella View Post
I am amazed At how many people do not care about the quality and source (especially seafood) of the items they consume. Everything you consume will eventually play a part in your health.
some can't afford being so choosey, only to find out most of what we eat is contaminated in 1 way or another, or mislabeled
Closed Thread

Tags
joes, trader, request, finally, fare

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.