Sites for 2nd Pfizer vaccination near TV?

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2021, 03:09 PM
Default Sites for 2nd Pfizer vaccination near TV?

I received my first Pfizer vaccination away from The Villages. Does anyone know where I can get the second shot near The Villages?
Old 01-14-2021, 03:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Try calling the Sumter County Health Dept. Maybe they can help you.
Old 01-14-2021, 03:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prizmz View Post
I received my first Pfizer vaccination away from The Villages. Does anyone know where I can get the second shot near The Villages?
My neighbor just got an appointment for next week on the 23rd and a booster shot appointment for Feb 20th for Moderma. He signed up online using the website sumterfl.saferestart.net The shots are being given at tent in the grass field behind Fresh Market off 466. This is what it states online about the two different shots.

Both the Moderna and the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines require two shots: a priming dose, followed by a booster shot. The interval between Moderna doses is 28 days; for the Pfizer vaccine, it’s 21 days.

Each dose of Pfizer’s contains 30 micrograms of vaccine. Moderna went with a much larger dose of vaccine, 100 micrograms. It means it is using a little more than three times as much vaccine per person as Pfizer is.
Old 01-15-2021, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prizmz View Post
The usual procedure is to go back to the place where you got the first shot. That may mean a road trip.
Old 01-15-2021, 12:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvtheVillages View Post
The usual procedure is to go back to the place where you got the first shot. That may mean a road trip.
Did you get an appointment for your second Pfizer vaccination shot at the time of your first shot?

Tags
villages, pfizer, vaccination, sites, received

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.